BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[DECLINED] Hi everyone  here application from loyaldwarf)) Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))   [DECLINED] Hi everyone  here application from loyaldwarf)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:09 am

Hi everyone i will be glad to join your guild, i am playing with this char as my main i have long time of playing 5 years on wow
i have alot of exp around the world a lot of achivments and skills , i wish i can join u so we can share nice time together))

Personal info:

Name: tarek

Ocupation:financial mgt

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec: Hunter>>>> Dwarf>>>Markship/Survaival.

Previous guilds: Siven Sins

Why did u left your previous guild? ppl are not social and dont respect each other not mature ppl there)) so i decide to leave

What was your Vanilla and TBC progress? experince with all raids

How much time /played do you have? 5 years playing almost everyday ( much much)

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Not before wishping the cute officers>> Razz

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?ofcurse

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)yeyeyeye i can buy them>>

Are your internet connection working fine? until now its cool

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yep

Another issue i can make efforts to help you build this guild and i can help you manage the Guild bank >>> sunny
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))   [DECLINED] Hi everyone  here application from loyaldwarf)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 am

Quote :
Why did u left your previous guild? ppl are not social and dont respect each other not mature ppl there)) so i decide to leave

As far as i was informed , you didnt left the guild , but you were kicked from there. Well from all people that i asked in Seven Sins they said that you have not the best reputation and skill. As for now i will wait for more output from your previous guild and i want you to tell everything what happened there and why you didnt write the truth here.

As for now you are on waiting state , waiting for other officers to post what they think about this situation and your application.

MaxFax
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))   [DECLINED] Hi everyone  here application from loyaldwarf)) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 am

Well such a nice attitude! Good luck in XupaKabra

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))   [DECLINED] Hi everyone  here application from loyaldwarf)) Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Hi everyone here application from loyaldwarf))
Page 1 of 1