BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application   [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Personal info:

Name: Joonas Pesonen

Ocupation: Student

Character info:

In-game nick name: Sugï Name: Sugï
Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Sug%C3%A

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

I've played shaman with all specs, mostly througout BC i was just restoration but at Wotlk I changed to elemental and then enhancement eventually. I played in Dimension when ICC came out but shortly after I had to quit the game due to my lack of interest in the game and holidays coming up. I came back in to the game a while back ago.

Previous Guilds: Dimension

Why did you left your previous guild?

I left because I took a break from the game for a while

Previous Raiding Experience:
All pre tbc instances, TBC Full, Wotlk: upto ICC 6/12 25man (2 of the bosses not on this character but instead on a death knight on another realm) and 4/12 10man. But I've seen most of the bosses and read tactics aswell for most of them.

How much time /played do you have?
Around 152 days on this character and around 30 days on my alt paladin.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
Not that I know of, but always happy to meet new people and make friends hopefully.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Absolutely, my elemental Gearscore is about 5100sh and resto below 5k but my strongest gear and decired spec is enhancement of course. But always willing to play elemental or restoration if the time comes.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Yes absolutely.

Are your internet connection working fine?
Its extremely stable, having like 1-2 major disconnects in a year.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yes I have a mic and not afraid to use it.

Why are you applying to us:
I wish to come back in to the game's main aspect and thats raiding in my eyes.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/93878114.jpg/
Seems a bit messy to some but I've been satisfied with it.

For further information I might have forgotten to put here don't be afraid to query me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application   [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

woot a shaman! we dont have any of those atm atleast active ones =) Gief heroism... Gearwise looking good and from finland ftw Very Happy thumbs up from me...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application   [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Seems ok for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application   [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Well decided to join another guild...
Gl dude.
DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application   [DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] Enhancement shaman application
Page 1 of 1