BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED](application)War arms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raya
Anonymous

[DECLINED](application)War arms  Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

color=brown]Personal info:[/color]

Tell us a bit about yourself: i'm andrea i'm 28 years old, i play wow since the 2005.I like sport (i go tp gym and 3 days a week and the other 3 i training for MMA "Mixed martial arts"), cinema, i like to travel a LOT! .I play to have fun ,i'm always ready to help my guildmates

Name:Andrea

Ocupation:video designer

Character info:Warrior arms/prot profession: Bs 450/Jc450

In-game nick name: Raya

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec: i Always have played as ARMS, i know that as pure dps fury could be better,but i just find way more enjoiable play as arms,i also play as tank but as offspec if in need

You the unique owner of an account ? yes sir!

What previous Guilds have you been in ?many i play wow since 2005

What was the reason that you left them ? just different view of the game sometimes,but nothing in particular

Previous Raiding Experience:almost everything i have never finished ICC ^^(because i stop playing for a while from may to september , i have got to travel for work )

How much time /played do you have ?

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?no sir!

How did you learn about BioHazard ?on the official forum

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?sure sir!

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? not that big issue sir!(flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)

What's your internet connection like ? in italy we call fibra ottica is like a T1 i guess

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes sir!

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? yes sir!

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? yes sir(loot have never been that big issue for me)

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? yes sir!

Why are you applying to us: i found you on the official forum, i have visited youre web site and find youre community nice that's it!

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: i'm not that big fan of the add'on i feel comfortable with the standard UI of wow(i use deadly boss,recount,omen and probably i forogt something)

Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello there!

Nice application. I checked ur profile in wow-heroes and u gear looked very nice. Epic gemmed and fully enchanted! We dont have many warriors in guild atm, so warrior is welcome.

About arms, its no problem and since Patch goes live atm it looks like Arms is gonna pwns fury dps wise in 4.0.1 =)

Only problem is see is that you are a ORC and we are ALLIANCE guild... ;DD

Wow-Heroes link

Last edited by Chroniel on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spuck

Spuck

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi!

Few questions from me. Are you gona transfer to alliance side or have you make a mistake to apply in alliance guild? Or is it just armory what is bugged and shows that you are orc warrior?

For apply it looks nice and we are really need in dps warriors, so thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Whoai Kinda Shiny Apply though i`m gonna be bling when opened this one Razz
Well I see good apply as well and as I see there is no problem with Gear, gems or enchants...
But I got many questions as well ??!?!
1- Will you feel bad when we are going to do defeat the Orc Battle Ship in ICC10? Since u are orc that may hurt your feelings ?
2- U are not gonna be traitor and sabotage us at 4th boss Deathbringer Sourfang cos his Orc as well ??
If u would answer those than its np with me Lets give this orc a chance... Thumb Up! xD
Well actually if u are really wanna reroll to alliance as good and wise pally I should give u a warning thats not good idea :p Or are u already bored winning all those bgs and Wintergrasp...
or else u just first time in your life wanna play buffed in Wintergrasp and pew pew one show any horde around well yeah those are good wishes but well thats your choice after all Razz
Good Luck and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 am

[Decilined]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED](application)War arms    [DECLINED](application)War arms  Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED](application)War arms
Page 1 of 1