BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED]Guild Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[DECLINED]Guild Application Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:10 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

I am a typical Ladies man, i love to joke around and have fun , but at the same type i know whe to be serious. I am a gamer and physical person. If my body fit my mind fit. I work out often and play many sports. Very Happy

Name: JAcques

Ocupation: Student

Character info: I am a Retridin with 5,2k gs atm, looking to still improve. Have duel Spec and am currently gearing for prot spec.

In-game nick name: Young

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): I am mainly Retri because i leveled and quested as it. i have recently been playing as prot for fun and to farm hc Razz

Previous Guilds: Dark Demise and Supremes

Why did you left your previous guild? Dark Demise never gave me any raid oportunities and there high lord and GM was very rude to me when i asked questions or asked for inv more than once. Was also poorly organised.

Previous Raiding Experience: toc10/25, icc10 3rd boss. . .

How much time /played do you have? 24 days , 23 hours and 14min

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? shamanzozo, Shinzee (irl buddies) and maxfax and Rznb, they helped me gear , especially Rznb.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes anything for guilds benefit

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes i am currently leveling my Alchemy on my alt, also i have afriend who is alchemsit.

Are your internet connection working fine? Recently repaired, runs and 90 %

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? i am able to access Vent but dont have a mic, was recently destroyed by dog. lokking to replace.

Why are you applying to us: Was recenlty in Biohazard, left for a self gear journey. I have returned. If i get accepted i am looking forward to gaming once again in my bigger , better and stronger caracter. Miss the guild. miss the way it was all organised.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

not a bad application could have added an IMAGe of UI...

Enchants not bad, gemming good.. jusat one thing u gotta get your reputation up in factions to get shoulder and head enchant ..

Nice app i belive deserving of joining

GL JAcques
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 am

Well dont know how you improved in your gear and skill , but to give you second chance will be decided by other class leaders , as for me i would give you a try.

Btw here is his ARMORY

PS: And please when you log off , do it in your retribution gear Wink
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 am

Well Good decent apply Smile

Quote :
Why did you left your previous guild? Dark Demise never gave me any raid oportunities and there high lord and GM was very rude to me when i asked questions or asked for inv more than once. Was also poorly organised

Well dont really like to say something about such a things Razz But u know the most important point while trial or something is be patient and do not rush into the things but well dont know the situation in Dark Demise so wont judg you Smile

Quote :
Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? i am able to access Vent but dont have a mic, was recently destroyed by dog. lokking to replace.

Omg what a monster affraid

Well As I know we already have a Aoki a retri pally but dunno his kinda inactive atm.Well I would like to say thumb up! if your gear is good enough Razz
Lets wait what would Elyan says Smile
Gl and Hf Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 am

OK here it goes:

1. You don't have reputations for head and shoulders enchants. That clearly indicates you don't put any effort at all into improving yourself (such things are usually acquired as soon as you ding 80)

2. You don't have any glyphs for retribution. And you have Glyph of Divine Storm for protection...

3. You haven't got any retribution gear upgrade in last 30 days... So either you are endgame geared already or again, don't put any effort into it.

I'm going to consult Maxfax ingame after I see your retribution gear. Personally I believe everybody deserves a second chance, but I'm not much into raiding with careless people.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Well I saw your apply before, that one is better but I and probobly my guild mates would like to see the changes on you.You can tell about it.And Elyan is right you dont have any Glyphs.Dont Forget glyph and gems are heart of your char and gl Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 pm

sorry missed that . . .

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/2005/wowscrnshot060210225327.jpg

thanx, i respect the possitive and negetive yet helpfull critisism. As we speak i am working on all points mensioned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Hi Youngfyre, I'm afraid your application is refused. Thank you for your time to apply, but after some more research I regret to say you wouldn't fit our expectations.
There was no change in your reputations (getting faction tabard costs your 10s or so), hence no head/shoulder enchantments. Missing enchants all over your gear. And you miss them since you were in Biohazard for a first time. You got some glyphs since you've applied. Considering your both specs, only 1 glyph is valid, others are either pvp ones or just bad. I hope you are ok with this argumentation and when you apply into any guild next time, your character will be complete. I wish you good luck in your guild search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Guild Application   [DECLINED]Guild Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Guild Application
Page 1 of 1