BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED]Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
domin th
Anonymous

[DECLINED]Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:59 am

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I like wow Very Happy very social brown hair xD

Name:ryan

Ocupation:lazy(nothing)

Character info:domin the warlock

In-game nick name: domin

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
aff/demonlogy since lvl 1 human as I am human so :L cookie cutter spec

What previous Guilds have you been in ?dark demise / The alliance

What was the reason that you left them ?still in the alliance dark demise sucks lol no organisation stupid leader not proffesional

Previous Raiding Experience:TOC 25 man 4/5 bosses toc 10 3/5 icc 10 4/12 some HC same 25 man have a oother char with more see taneh dont know how to armoury link Sad

How much time /played do you have ?11 days but had triple xp since BC

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?nop but hope too Smile

How did you learn about BioHazard ?a freind and /2 channel

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?yeah whenever

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)yup always

What's your internet connection like ?good 95% of time
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?yes xD

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?yeah

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon?DBM Smile

Why are you applying to us:Want a active guild to progress fast and no wipes hate pugging =fail or ninja hope for LK

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
wont let me but >.< sorry
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:18 am

So short application...
- "spec: aff/demonlogy" According to armory ur specs are Destro and DEMO/destro so i cant comment ur talents... I myself like the Demo/destro for PvE on my lock alt ;D
- And gearwise i cant say anything because u have PvP gear on armory...
- And "Want a active guild to progress fast and no wipes hate pugging" don't like sound of this, wipes are all ways part of raiding, pug or not...
- Also kinda low xp in ICC but thats not rly a problem, because the fights are pretty easy after all at least upto Lich king ;)
- Everything else looks okay...

But im afraid i wont be giving you thumbs up, sorry. Why? Short app, no wipes attitude and cant rly see your spec or gear. But lets wait and see what others think about you...

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Domin - armory links
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

well for one respeced after the app to do pvp sorry + didnt know bout the gear swap thing i used a template sorry but didnt need seem to ask for much btw the wipes thing its bout the pugging thing wiping -_- sorry you misunderstood but thats what i meant hope you change mind now Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:31 am

well i kinda agree that s not the best application. i also don t like the "no wipe" thing cause as chroniel stated wipes are a part of raiding and especially progressing.

I m not sure cause i don t see PvE gear on him but i think we might give him a chance (in case he does even have PvE gear) by offering a trial phase in which his skills and attitude will be particularly "observed". We have nothing to lose and if he fails i m the first person who demands a /gkick.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 am

ok, so, checking be.imba.hu, i clearly see he has very little cleared content (on 10-man it goes like this: naxx 1/15, toc 2/5, icc 4/12, etc. and on 25-man is even worse :p), http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Jaedenar&character=Domin

Also as mentioned above, he logged out in his PvP gear, which means it displays a very bad image on his current gear.. almost everything is gemmed incorrectly (which is insulting to me, being a JC), missing enchants etc.

I'd like to know who his friend is that told him about the guild.

Perhaps we could bring him onto ventrilo tonight? that could possibly clear away any confusion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 am

Hi there, quite short apply but it looks ok. Got my vote provided you have PvE gear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:06 pm

well when i log next ill be sure to have pve gear sorry thought both could be viewed but thnx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

btw what happens from here then dont know the process?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

I have been checking your armory daily but as you always have pvp gear equipped I guess it's pretty obvious...
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Well we were waiting for 3 days and never seen your pve gear , so its kinda obvious. Thanks for showing your interest in our guild and good luck in your future journey!

Declined
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Warlock application   [DECLINED]Warlock application Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Warlock application
Page 1 of 1