BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

-Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinosti
Anonymous

-Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  Empty
PostSubject: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Olivier

Ocupation: Student: IT - System Administrator | Network Engineering

Character info:

In-game nick name: Pinostein

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago) <- Bad Example:

Race: Troll

First of all. I'd like to point out why I actually rolled a troll.
The troll is one of the most unique races of azroth. And it has the "pewpew", that can't be explained. The Crème fraîche on top of a pie.
And ofcourse: Rolling a troll is increasing your wow skills by atleast 100% (and it has been scientificly proved by Totalbiscuit).

Race: Shaman

Shaman are spiritual guides and practitioners, not of the divine (euuh, holy... beiiuk).
But of the very elements. It is the call of the shaman to bring balance to this chaos.
And if you do not bring balance. I'll Purge you by my own fire.

Main Spec: Restoration

A restoration shaman's duty with in the raid is to heal all his raid members to a 100%.
IF a tank dies. It not his fault. But if a raid member dies.
He needs a big smack in the face and casted in the fires of Blackrock. lol!
Please, do not stand in the fire Sad, ok?

The spec

3 | 5 | 33

Elemantal

Acuity
Increasing the critical strike all your spells by 3% -> Need to say more?

Enhancement

Elemantal Weapon
Increasing my hot's (Healing over time) power with atleast 40% ... But yet, no real control over the hot.

Improved Shields
15% more mana regen : "Must have"

Restoration

Ancestral Resolve
Reduce the damage taken while casting

Combined with:
Tital wave (6% mana reduction cost)

+ An increasement of 15% healing from sprank of live = I'm tanking less damage (10%). While you get to healed more with less mana and bigger boosts Wink

And the rest is pretty much restoration standards,
like "Extra heal while you get cleansed"
An increasement of healing rain and ze totemz
An extra heal on the lowest member in the raid,party... aren't those pretty much no brainers?

Maybe my theory could be wrong, but than again. What would you pick if you had no experience what so ever and you have the audibility to read.
Wouldn't you choose the same spec? What a Face

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ?

Vanilla

Back in vanilla i played a warlock called "Oliviana" on Eu-Darksorrow. I joined a guild called "Blood Rapture". We went straight in the deepest of place of the black rock mountain (Molten core). We slaughtered everything, included a huge elemental lord who could only say "Be purged by fire"

Few months after, I waved darksorrow goodbey and greeted the allaince of Magtheridon with my both hands has an ugly Human priest.
I joined a guild called "Silvermourne" (Basicly same people with the same situation has I did, but from a pve realm)

Silvermourne progressed more than wel
We came in to bwl, we saw highest top of bwl, we clicked on a dude who said "Let the Games begin" And killed The dragon Nefarion.

We also visited aq40 But the twins where stronger than the guild's will.

TBC

Our guild Silvermourne reformed and changed name in to "Aggroculture". We went in to the highest tower karazhan, purged a skeleton dragon (nightbane), killed the prince Malchezaar. Killed Gruul and We slaughter a dude where we had to click and got stonned like a rock (for a few seconds) Laughing .

We Cleared the whole ssc. But in tempest keep, keal'thas will was too strong Embarassed.

The guild disbanded and i've applied to guild Dawn. In dawn i've killed Illidan in the black temple. And in the battle of Mounthyjal i've cleared the whole instance. Included that demon who's obsessed by the big tree Laughing.

After Illidan got killed, one of my former aggroculture (who's now in the guild Ad Astra) members contacted and told me i could join his guild (since i had some internal knowledge about bt) and of course i had some beneficial extra's :ugeek: .

After a while, the magtheridon's allaince was dying. So the guild Ad Astra moved to the realm grimbatol (with a new name: Splinter).
We cleared the sunwell and i quited wow thill cataclysm and sold my account (YES IT WAS STUPID). Now I'm Back but has a shaman (but still the same healing spirit!)

WOTLK

ZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzZZ
Just a few pugs...

I didn't actually really raid in wrath of the lichking, apart from a few times helping a friend.

What was the reason that you left them ?

Blood Rapture: Realm Transfer
Silvermourne: Reformed -> Aggroculture
Aggroculture: Disbanded
Dawn: Better offer in an other guild
Ad Astra -> Guild Transer to EU-Grim Batol (refomred Splinter)
Splinter -> Reformed (and i quited wow)

Previous Raiding Experience:

Vanilla

Molten Core: Cleared
Zul'Gurub
Onyxia: Killed
Blackwing Lair: Cleared
AQ20: Cleared
AQ40: Up to twins

TBC
Karazhan: Cleared
Gruul's lair: Cleared
Magtheridon: Killed

Ssc: Cleared
TK: Cleared -> (with the guild Dawn)

MH: (cleared)
BT: Cleared

Wotlk

Pugged: TOC 10 / TOC25
Pugged: Sarth 3D
Pugged: Voa

I don't consider "Pugged" has raiding. In my opinion is pugging (usually, but not always): Going in to an instance with overrated gear in to an instance that is not matched up with the gear that average raider uses in the pug.

Maybe, the best way to compare it is an arena macht 5 allainces vs.3 horde players.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?

Wow-eu forums and google.com (my friend).

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?

Yes. I have decent offspec enhancement gear (some of them are not yet enchanted though)

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)

Why wouldn't I? It's something you need to do has a raider ( And it useful when your an alchemist Wink )

What's your internet connection like ?
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?

In theory, i have an 25 mbits line.
But in real time it's a verry decent 2mb/sec line cheers

Ofcourse, i understand if i don't pass the trail. If you disconnect during the raid... yea, your not usefull for the guild? :p

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?

Yes. And I am not afraid to do sa tolking, mon.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?

Yes, BigWigs is the da shizzle mon! <3

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?

Yes.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?

I'm ready for both! And if you don't let me raid. I'll be herbing like a mad geeking in uldum :p.

Why are you applying to us:

The raid schedules of Biohazzard is so pewpew, i can't let it go. Razz

Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 pm

Damn. I have to say its one of the best applications i have ever seen here. The Big Vote up from me!!!
Back to top Go down
mitzu

mitzu

PostSubject: Re: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:52 am

nice:)

give a try imo

and why did i offspecc resto:P
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:11 pm

I have to agree with Max e very nice application ..... thumbs up from me too
Back to top Go down
Neoka

Neoka

PostSubject: Re: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Good work with application. You look like a very interesting person. Positive from me too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman    -Application : Pinostein   -Restoration Shaman  Empty

Back to top Go down

-Application : Pinostein -Restoration Shaman
Page 1 of 1