BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziya
Anonymous

[DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Name: Johan Karlsson

Ocupation: Sweden

Character info: Restoration Shaman 5,6k gs, 730 haste, 30 crit and 3,2k sp.

In-game nick name:Raziya

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): played resto sham since release...

What previous Guilds have you been in ?

What was the reason that you left them ?

Previous Raiding Experience: been raiding everything since release

How much time /played do you have ? 6 days on this char

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? dont know

How did you learn about BioHazard ?

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? enhancement if i get complete gear

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yes

What's your internet connection like ? good, never get dc

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? k

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon? yes

Why are you applying to us: want to do more then 4/12 that i do with pugs every week

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 am

Hello once again JOHAN

[DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya Wowscr15

Can you guarantee that it will not happen again? Since as far as i remember after u joined our guild you never raided and after our conversation you said u have to think about which char to play. Other day while you still was in guild you just went to pug ICC 10 which is prohibided by our guild rules, after short conversation with you ( you started to play with me saying that you cant raid this week blah blah ) i kicked you from the guild and your last whisp was : Get a life.

Well you showed yourself as not nice person , dont know maybe something changed , anyway no thumbs up from me , lets see what others say.

PS: what the heck of application it is ?

Raziya wrote:
Name: Johan Karlsson

Ocupation: Sweden

Character info: Restoration Shaman 5,6k gs, 730 haste, 30 crit and 3,2k sp.

In-game nick name:Raziya

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): played resto sham since release...

What previous Guilds have you been in ? ??????????????

What was the reason that you left them ? ??????????????

Previous Raiding Experience: been raiding everything since release

How much time /played do you have ? 6 days on this char

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? dont know

How did you learn about BioHazard ? ??????????????

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? enhancement if i get complete gear

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yes

What's your internet connection like ? good, never get dc

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? k ??????????????

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon? yes

Why are you applying to us: want to do more then 4/12 that i do with pugs every week

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

yes , yes , yes , k , k .... you probably forgot to add : Invite Fast.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:05 am

Short application don't like them Sad and makes you look that u might not be serious with your application. I would be interested hearing about your previous guilds and what u did in them.. and why left... thumbs down

"Previous Raiding Experience: been raiding everything since release" Meaning u have done Lich king 25 HC? I have been raiding since release as well but it dosen't tell how far have u done ICC or RS..... thumbs down

U have been in the guild earlier i see and left because u decided to play another character and the getting kicked from the guild because of this and telling the GM to get a life... Well thats just not very mature way to handle it and Thumbs down as well Sad

Healers are all ways needed so thumbs up.

Gear wise u are doing good, just missing few enchants but otherwise okay. Thumbs up.

Overall id say Thumbs down as well. I think you just thought u get auto invited because u have nice gear and you are playing resto shammy, which are needed everywhere atm. But gear, class aint everything we also like to have good persons in the guild that we enjoy to play with and i don't think you are one at least that is what the application makes me feel...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Chroniel you haven't been here for a while so may not know a story behind it. Raziya was in Biohazard two times, two times guild kicked.
In short it's a rude buffoon who doesn't give a damn about guild members, rules and such. Just another loot kiddo. Honestly Raziya, get out of here and never come back.

Max, why am I moderator and can't delete the whole thread or something? Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 pm

DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya   [DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Restoration Shaman - Raziya
Page 1 of 1