BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fergs
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hello everyone, i'm Fergs. I've played WoW since Vanilla *insert cliché about how good it was compared to WotLK here*, seen pretty much everything the game has to offer from Aq40-Sunwell and into WotLK. I love my PvP and have been a Gladiator in the past, so i'd like to think i am a competent player with much to offer.
Outside of WoW i love my football, i'm a Liverpool FC supporter, any Man U fan's feel free to ignore me Very Happy. I coach a charity representing sunday league team, to keep teenagers off the streets, away from crime and drugs and generally just give them something to do other than hang around on street corners. It's something im very passionate about and i do it for no personal gain other than the feeling of doing something worthwhile for others.
I have a very dark, twisted, cryptic sense of humour, some people will get me and some wont, you cant please everyone all the time. Thats not to say i'm arrogant, just not everyone is always gunna like each other.
I listen to pretty much every type of music going except Pop, i hate it!
I love watching Ray Mears and Bear Grylls and if i ever got stranded on a desert island i'd be bloody well glad i do watch them as i'd be able to survive.

Name: Fergs

Ocupation: Currently Unemployed but my thing is PC Repair/IT Support

Character info: Destro/Demo Warlock

In-game nick name: Fergs

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec: I currently have Dual Spec as Destro/Demo, though i much prefer Destro. I'm willing to play Demo if needed for the buffs it provides in raids, although in doing so i'm sure you're aware it does hamper personal DPS. I'm Human solely because of the double trinket slots for PvP and reputation gain increase. I wont say i've played the character for a long time but i do pick up things very quick and like to research specs and tips outside of my game time, to make sure i'm up to scratch and not a liability.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? On this server, none. The most prolific guilds i've been in are Dark Crusaders [Azjol-Nerub EU] (Vanilla) and With or Without You [Quel'Thalas EU] (TBC and Early WotLK).

What was the reason that you left them ? Reroll character to be with friends, who subsequently left the server, leaving me behind.

Previous Raiding Experience: Vanilla i cleared Aq40, TBC i cleared Sunwell (most of it pre-nerf), WotLK i did up to Yogg in Ulduar, cleared ToC (missing final boss for "Grand Crusade") and have experience of Putri and Dreamwalker in ICC, albeit not on this character.

How much time /played do you have ? 47 days

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Nope

How did you learn about BioHazard ? I saw Chroniel advertise in /2

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes i'm fine with that.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes, i do have a stack of consumables ready for raids. I'm currently unable to create feasts but it is something i could be willing to do if needs be.

What's your internet connection like ? I'm on Virgin Media fibre optic broadband. It's usually very stable, it does have the odd hiccup every now and again but what ISP doesnt?

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes, i'm naturally very outgoing so not shy about talking at all

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? I have DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? If i'm successful then yes i will read and obey the rules.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? I dont expect to walk into the core raiding team, although i'll do my best to make sure that my name is one of the first on the sheet, I dont mind being a replacement as long as i can play alts while sitting out.

Why are you applying to us: It fits my available times and days, you guys have decent progression, friendly members and you're requirements to join were not absurdly high like most of the other guilds on this server.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] Demomm

Uploaded with

Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Hello!

Very good application indeed. I did meet u in game and u gear looked good and gems very all shiny epics Razz few enchant could use upgrade like shoulder, chest, wrist and weapon.

We currently have 2 warlocks 1 demo and 1 affi so destro we are still missing Razz Also affi lock cant be part on some encounters due problems with computer and FPS. So imo we could use one more lock for our ranks.

But lets wait for roxxorkid aka krimhild our warlock CL to give hes opinion about you and lets hear from other CLs aswell =) Thumbs up from me!!
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:46 am

Yo Yo there!
Well first of all really good application! Kinda like they way u write it Razz
Second as Chronie said your gear seems kinda good due I prefer for you to use some better enchants on high lvl items. Smile
Well I`d like to say that Thumbs Up from me as well I wanna see imbah dps from da desto lock as well so Chronie wont remind me that Desto Lock dps imba ever! even though I dont like demo locks but Roxxor doing pretty good!!! =)
Well Good Luck and Have Fun...

Fergs Link!!!
Back to top Go down
Fergs
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:26 am

i'll get the enchants sorted today, although it might take a little longer for the shoulder one as i have to raise some rep.
thanks for the quick replies
Back to top Go down
Fergs
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 am

*Edit*

ALL enchants that you mentioned have been upgraded.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Good application.

Good Interface for demo lock.

1 hint : Macro DE in all of your spells.

Invite him.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]   [ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock] Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application - Fergs [Warlock]
Page 1 of 1