BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]PROT PALA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyonis
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]PROT PALA Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 pm

PALADIN TANK KYONIS

Personal info:
Tell us a bit about yourself:

Hey!
I am George and I play pala tank on jaedenar server. I am 18 years old. I am looking for a nice guild to raid with. I think you are the one, since I already have a friend inside and he is pleased with your guild. So I would like to be appart of it . Smile
IRL (yes I have IRL too), I like to spend time jogging or playing other sports (tennis, vollyball etc.). I go out with my friends and I like to play wow when I am at home. Also from time to time I like to play some DotA. Found it interesting pvp style practise.

Name:
My name is George

18, turned this year, but I've already voted, so i have exp Razz

Ocupation:
I am still in high school, well its a pretty high quality and it also gives me enough free time.

I am comming from Slovenia (Kranj), small country south of Austria and near Italy.

Character info:
I play only on Jaedenar server and I have a lvl 80 Pala Tank. I have a healing off-spec with which i can heal first half of the ICC. My tanking gear is quite ok I think. Well cant say for sure, I wasnt playing wow 2 weeks now, but it shouldn be much a difference since before, couse I had quite a good GS.

In-game nick name:
Like I already said, my caracter name is Kyonis (the mighty paladin with a shield)

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
Well I am a dreadnei paladin, which I found it a bit stupid, but I have already started. Drednai is better for healin I think, but tanking goes good as well. I have been tanking now for like a year and a half i think. All the time I was a healer as off-spec. Dps-ing is not my thing, but i have some gear though Smile Talens I choosed in proc spec speak for themselves why to use them. For Icc is that for the best, a lot of armor and life. Some AoE shields and aggro and thats what you need. As healer I would say, dont take me into harder raids till I get more gear. Also I have been healing for a long time. And if you find some minor problems in my talent spec, I will gladly listen and be willing to change my talents if nessesery.

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
Lastly I have been in Fullmoon, before that i was in Seven sins for some time and before that I was in a 10 man guild doing 10 man hard modes, but guild leader dissappeared -.-

What was the reason that you left them ?
I left Fullmoon couse I stopped playing for 2 weeks and now that I am back, I dont want to go back there. Not that the guild isnt good or anything, but I fell imbarsed to go back :S

Previous Raiding Experience:
I have cleared: OS, NAX, VOA, MALY, ONY, ULDUAR; bosses till mimiron and I tried Yoggsaron; I did TOC 10+25man normal and 10man hard mode with only few wipes. Than ICC: first quarter down, plague quarter both Rotface and Festergut (not proff) Sad , Dreamwolker down and tried Sindragosa like a hundered times, downed bloodprince and tried blood queen. Never tried LK. I did ICC in 10 and 25 man as tank. Well, i didnt downed some bosses, I know tacs; have read them and watched videos on tankspot.com

How much time /played do you have ?
ugh, cant see right now, am not on my computer, but I think I have way too many. I played lvl 80 this pala more than a year, only stopped once last year for 2 months in between. I can give you exact time when we see online Smile

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
Yea, my friend Geolina. He is a good guy.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?
Geolina told me that it is a good guild and you just maybe need a pala tank. I think I am geared and skilled enough, still am willing to extract my abilities.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
When it comes to respec with paladin, its pretty much strange. I have prot gear and healing gear. If needed sure I will change if I fit in the fight. But I dont want to go main spec holy in your guild. I am applying as tank, couse that is what i do Smile

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
As tank I use +stamina flasks when we start a boss (only harder ICC bosses --> that means 25 man ICC and from first quarter on in 10 man)
I thing using flask for weaker bosses isnt nessesery, couse I have enough gear. (exept when I heal I still drink SP flask)
I also have cooking and fishing so I have some fish feasts with me +my personal food. Like to be well-feed

What's your internet connection like ?
I have connection that gives me the ability to play wow with no lag or DC. Sure it happeneds that I go DC, but that is not very often. Maybe once every week or so. I have some lag at the first boss in ICC, but i think that is graphic problem. Gonna buy a new graphic card sometime soon . . .

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yea, i have headphones so there is no echo. I have vent and skype installed on my comp and I use it in every raid. Sometimes even in dungeons, for fun.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon?
I have DBM and I know how to use it. Well its so easy, even may 5 year old brother would know how to dodge the flame wall, if you ask me.

Why are you applying to us:
I am back in game and I am looking for a guild t raid with. On your own you cant raid. Pugs these days are not the way to gear up. Sadly too many youngsters with no idea what to do spoil the raid sooner or later. Sad

ARMORY LINK: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Kyonis
(note: please insert http:// before the link if the link doesnt work, ty)

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
img687.imageshack.us/img687/7251/wowuiy.jpg
(note: please insert http:// before the link to get to the pic, ty)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Thumbs up from me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:31 pm

As he mentioned I'm a good guy! Just this makes my thumbs point up.
He is also my RL friend and unbelievably: NOT SLACKING HEALER!
All these things considered he has a big sticker poped to his forehead that
says: MUST HAVE FOR RAIDING!

Short summary: Thumbs up and let him on the trial...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:38 pm

well the thing is we already have 2 quite active pala tanks.

The fact that he has healing offspec and gear and the effort he put in the application is a reason to vote for him. So thumbs up for u Kyonis. U might have to accept however, that u ll probably heal more than u tank.

Last edited by Roxxorkid on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:44 pm

thumbs up from me also
Back to top Go down
kyonis
Anonymous

PostSubject: healing   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 pm

The only problem with healing is that my gears isnt as good as it could be. :S So if i get some gear from icc (already have some) i could go holy for raids, but still i would like to tank, couse it gives me felling of beeing powerfull XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 pm

Good apply, flawless gear/build/glyphs.

[ACCEPTED]PROT PALA Thumbsupicon
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Well hey Kyonis. I must say that your appy is really good I`d like to see how peoples putting more effort into their job as well Smile
Well as Roxxor said above we already have 2 Active pally tanks and its not like we are really need more tanks cos we have already Tryanddie and Lighttank and I wanna add that your gear and choise of gems really good I`d like to see that u are not the retard one Razz but as healer your support would be really good Smile
Well at the least its not for me to decide lets wait what would Elyan say about this situation as well as Max Smile I hope you`ll join Good Luck and Have Fun...
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Nice one!

Accepted on Trial

PS: Whisp me or any of CL to invite you to the guild.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA   [ACCEPTED]PROT PALA Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]PROT PALA
Page 1 of 1