BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukas
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Hi! I study to be a captain (on boats, even though airplanes would be awesome) and I got 1 year left at school before I sail the open seas.
I live in Ålesund where I also go to school. Born and raised in Kristiansund though, and thats where I call home.
There is one thing you should know; As a part of my training I go a away for 28 days at a time, I'm going once this summer aswell. In this time I will not be able to raid with you, but I will stay in touch via forum etc. Wink
I dont go often at sea, but usually the summer time is the best time for me. The rest of the year I'm usually availible Razz

Name: Pål Erik

Ocupation: Student

Character info: About Dukas, well.. I just migrated here from my old server (outland) to play with irl friends and to explore the PVP aspect of the game aswell. Not very fond if it at all, so I would love to do some casual raiding on the side Razz I WILL NOT ditch a raid to play arena or anything else, rest asured of that.

In-game nick name: Dukas

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): I'm protection as main spec, always have been, always will be. Been tanking since 70, and really love it. I do some dps on the side, but nothing major. Like to be the center of attention, as a tank I usually am Razz Like the pressure of seeing fights from a very demanding POV. Maybe you disagree, tanks got the easiest job, but I dont think so Wink My talents are spent as I like em best, nice balanced between TPS and avoidence. As to class, well.. Used to be Tauren, so I went for the smallest warrior there is, Gnome Razz Kinda took some getting used to, but I like it fair enough.

Previous Guilds: High Infidelity (Outland H)

Why did you left your previous guild? As I said earlier, left cause I wanted to play with some IRL friends of mine. Dont really see them much since I live quite far away, so WoW is a great way to stay in touch and have a good laugh. I was in High Infidelity for a year. I'm very dedicated to my guild, if I like it there.

Previous Raiding Experience: naxx10/25 - sarth 10/25 - maly 10/25 - ulduar 10/25 - ToC 10/25 - Icc 10: 5/12 - Icc 25: 5/12

How much time /played do you have? Total I have 94 days, at this level 32 days.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Nope, not that I know of. Maybe seen some of ya in a pug.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yeah, I'm quite flexible in that department Razz

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) I swallow flasks and potions like they were beers. Enough said.

Are your internet connection working fine? 15/5 mbit cable, stable as hell.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? I have a mic and I am able to use VT.

Why are you applying to us: Would like to be part of a community again, kinda lonely just jumping around on my own when I log on.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior My_ui11
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

Kinda good apply at the least U bring effort in this one Smile
Well we got a lot of tanks I guess but dont have any warrior would be nice to see one of them in our guild Very Happy
Other things that bad u are wouldnt be able to raid about 1 month but I guess while this time our officers can figure out something Smile
Well I vote up for this guy...
Lets see what our officers would say..
Good Luck and Have Fun.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Sounds me very nice =)
Good apply still got to check ur gear and then i will tell u.
Lets see what others say.
Gl mate!
Back to top Go down
Dukas
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback. Appreciated Wink

I'm free for an inspect anytime. Can give you the loop here though: 43k HP - 27% dodge - 23.12 Parry - block 16.40%. All these stats are unbuffed. My GS is 5.4k I think.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:47 pm

Ok thanks!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Was in ICC25 pug with Dukas last week, we did 5 bosses and would do more if people didn't leave. And as fair as I remember, his gear, gems and enchants were all good. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Sorry but edited a bit a size of your screenie. Well as for me looks ok everything , all you have to be is active and mature player! Vote from me
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

Well i guess its a POSITIVE answer to you mate

Accepted on Trial

Whisp me or other officer for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior   [ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Dukas - Prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1