BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janisarr
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Hey im a 16 year old male who like to play World Of Warcraft, i just got home from a boarding school so io couldnt play there because they didnt have a stable internet connection.

Name: Kristian Palumhøj (Palumhoj)

Age: 16 (i talked with someone from the guild and he said that i just could apply)

Ocupation: Nothing at the moment after the summer vacation i will start education as a Mechanic

Character info: Ms, Retri paladin Os Holy paladin

In-game nick name: Janisarry

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:

I've only been playing lvl 80 Paladin for about a month since i gave my brother permision to play after i leveled it up i couldnt play because i had to go to a Boarding school.When i came home i started playing pala, he played Holy so i have better Holy gear, but i dont know exacatly how to play healer yet, but he is learning me.

What previous Guilds have you been in ?

I've previous been in Fullmon

What was the reason that you left them ?

I had to go to the Boarding School.

Previous Raiding Experience:

I've done ToC 25 and know tacs on the 6 first bosses in ICC but havnt done them myself yet.

How much time /played do you have ?

27 days in lvl 80, not very many days myself.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?

Nope.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?

Cant remember the name but someone said that the guild was recruiting

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?

When i learn how to heal i am, have gear.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)

Yes.

What's your internet connection like ?

Nice and Stable.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?

Yes.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon?

I have Deadly Boss Mod

Why are you applying to us:

Its sounds like an VERY nice guild and the person i talked with said that you helped ppl gearing up, and seems like an mature guild.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

Bartender.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello there!

It was i who talked with u ingame. And at that point i couldn't know how old u were Wink We are +18 guild but we have recruited under 18 ppl in the past but usually those have failed their trial Sad But lets see what other people thing about ur age shall we.

About your gear its good enuff to start ICC10 but you are missing a lot of enchants and you have few low quality gems.

But lets see what other ppl has to say about you =)

http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Jaedenar&name=Janisarry - WoW heroes link
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 am

If I am not mistaken, I have done some 5 mans with a paladin named Janissary. I dunno if it was Kristian or his brother playing , but I reckon it as a positive experience. That's all I have to say actually.

Also Chroniel, he is just missing epic gems on low lvl gear which he expects to replace soon (apart from gauntlets that is).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 am

Hey, depends if i was a dps of healer, and i just wanna add that i did 7 bosses in ICC 10 yesterday
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey, i just wanna bring an update - i got new gear check me on wow-heroes again.. and fully epic gems and everything is enchanted Smile
- best regards Kristian.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Janisarry wrote:
Hey, i just wanna bring an update - i got new gear check me on wow-heroes again.. and fully epic gems and everything is enchanted Smile
- best regards Kristian.

Well looks good for me so thumbs up... waiting for our guild master opinion hes slacking with forums atm i quess Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I'd say thumbs up. I might be wrong though...
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Well 16 years old is kinda low for us , but i hope you will fit well in our comunity. Also please do proper enchants and put proper gems in your gear, show us some effort )

Accepted on Trial

Whisp me or any of CL for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application   [ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Retri Pala Application
Page 1 of 1