BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ipeed
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Nick

Ocupation: I work in Logistics

Character info:

In-game nick name: Ipeed

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): I have the standard Healing spec for a druid, I have pretty much always played Resto, when the duel specc arrived ive played about with the other specc's but always healed in a raiding enviroment

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Fashionably Late, Deprivation

What was the reason that you left them ? Fashionably Late disbanded for Cata release and Deprivation hasnt made any progress at all, I've been patient and loyal but enough is enough to be honest.

Previous Raiding Experience: Nothing in Cata unfortunately, Approximately 50% TBC and all the content in Wrath.

How much time /played do you have ? 37 days 22 hours

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? no, not that I know of

How did you learn about BioHazard ? The forum thread, on the wow site

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? yes this is something I am used too.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes, I'm an Elixir master, so I make my own

What's your internet connection like ? Better than most, if you are asking do I DC... only when its wow's fault:D

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Yes and I agree, people who DC a lot hinder progress

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? DBM yes

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yes

Why are you applying to us: Looking for serious raiding guild with a mature attitude.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

[ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello!

Abit short apply but currently healers are very welcome! So without any waiting! I say welcome!

[ACCEPTED]

Whisper some Class leader or Officer for invite! And Register to forums!
CL/Officer list
Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Ipeedmypants:- Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1