BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest2
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:15 am

Name:Darko

Ocupation:student

Character info:
(couple of words on my gear atm.first thing i'll change are boots and back.i'll go for wrathfull on both.or if it's possible i'll go for event boots and jp back,but my jp priority is t10 and after that belt and trinket.ofc that can change if i get in some ICC.enchants and gems are not a problem)
In-game nick name:Malletkai

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
i leveled up this druid for sole purpose of healing but i have balance offspec and some tanking experiance.

You the unique owner of an account ?
yes
What previous Guilds have you been in ?
Mending
What was the reason that you left them ?
leveling guild without real community nor any aspiration towards raiding.
Previous Raiding Experience:
i only healed trough one VoA 10
How much time /played do you have ?
'bout 12 days

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
nope
How did you learn about BioHazard ?
trade spam in dala ><
Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
yup
Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
yes
What's your internet connection like ? cable 4/256
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
I do have some dc issues since 4.03,but some other ppl have exactly the same problems as i(weird lag when everything freeze like giant lag spike but chat works fine) so i suppose its up to Blizz to fix it.it happens randomly so i can't find any pattern to it(happens almost always in random HC but didn't happened in VoA).But if it's problem and cant be solved ill understand why my application has been rejected.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
yes
Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?
DBM
You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
yes
Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
yes
Why are you applying to us:
I plan to stay on Jaedenar despite big Horde pop so i'm looking for guild that is willing to do the same.
Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid Wowscrnshot112210021143

What else to say?
ahm...thx for your time and i hope i'll soon have under my name Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:20 am

for some reason link to my wow-heroes page didn't show.anyway here it is:

cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:29 am

/facepalm

just look me up on wowheroes or where ever >_>
/sigh
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:12 am

Hello!

Well gear wise you are not ready for ICC 10 heroics. So i take this application mostly Cataclysm in mind. Well Druid and Healer.. How can i say no we need new blood for cataclysm and maybe if you are fast with your gear u can attend few last ICC runs =) Well nothing else i can add thumbs up! I hope you are going to stay active since we had around 5-6 applicants who have been online for 2 days/1 raid and gone offline for weeks after that :S So if u can and will stay active for cataclysm then you are most welcome!

Lets hear for other opinions!!
WoW-heroes!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 am

yes thumbs up from me...gear isn t that good but anyway we got an item reset soon
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Spuck

Spuck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:06 am

[ACCEPTED]

whisper me or some Officer/CL for invite! Good luck on trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid   [ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]noob(ish)resto druid
Page 1 of 1