BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tickledd
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Personal info:
Well, Let me start with the beginning. My name is Bas, I'm 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
I'm currently studying, wich I will finish this December. I still live at home, with my dad and his new girlfriend.
If there is any other personal information, feel free to ask me! I do not have to hide anything Wink.

Character info:
My Druid's name is Tickled, since that used to be my real life nickname. I've been playing resto spec since the beginning of The Burning Crusade. I have a good ammount of knowledge about this class, in all specs. I've been leveling as balance/ Feral untill the earlier level 50's.

Previous Guilds:
To be honest, I don't know my old guild names, I switched to an other server due to the lack of raids on Jaedenar.
After finding out, that it wasn't much better on other servers, I loned back to my Druid and Mage.

Why did you left your previous guild?

I used to be in a raiding guild, but back i wasn't "hardcore" enough to stay in that guild. They were just going for gear, forgetting that World of Warcraft is still a game, and needs to be enjoyed by all.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I've raided Naxx10/ Naxx25, OS10/ OS25, EoE10/ EoE25, TOC10/ TOC25, some bosses of Ulduar on 10 and 25 player mode. Also I've raided ICC10, but only the first 4 bosses. A good quallity of myself is, that if I lack the knowledge a certain boss fight, I 'll read up, so I won't come unprepaired.

How much time /played do you have?
I can keep this very short, I lost count. just my druid has over 18 days online.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
No, there isn't anyone in the guild that I know. Love to meet new people though ^^.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Ofcourse, I can't think of a reason why I couldn't! If I'm geared enough for the spec that's needed, I will respec!

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
I'll be able to use Flasks, Buff food, and Potions.

Is your internet connection working fine?
Never had any problems with my internet connection.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
I have a new headset, with a mic, so I will be able to use Ventrillo.

Why are you applying to us:
I want to raid more, raid harder raids, like ICC. Also meeting new people is always a big plus.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. 94385082

Add ons I'm currently using:

- Bartender 4
- Pitbull
- Grid
- Parrot
- Buttonfacade
- Recount (will get this when I start to raid more often.)
- Omen (will get this when I start to raid more often.)

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Greetings,

Tickled
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Hello Bas , nice application , every camp is well filled with information , one more healer wouldnt hurt in guild though. Thumbs up from me.

PS: if you get in you need to add next addons to your collection : DeadlyBossMod and Ora2

Good Luck, lets wait for other to repsond
Back to top Go down
Tickled
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Ahh ofcourse, forgot the good old Deadly Boss Mods:)
Thing is, I'm used to raiding low level raids, due to the GearScore addon.
Since I know all those tactics, I didn't need it.
I will reinstall it when I get to raid harder raids ofcourse!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Great Apply m8 you got my vote for enter since we need more healers.
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:20 am

Accepted on Trial

Show your effort and stay with us =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.   [ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid. Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Tickled - Resto Druid.
Page 1 of 1