BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Araccnar
Anonymous

[DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Bit bout my self eh.......im charismatic person, like to compete doesnt matter win or lose important is to have great time and fun. Im a quick learner, adapt quickly to new stuff, able to adapt to situation at hand.

Name: Goran

Ocupation: Student

Character info:

In-game nick name: Araccnar

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

Talents you can see in link above. As for race, when i created char i selected human cuz they are good rase for mage and cuz of their racial Every man for himself which is very useful and dont have to waste trinket slot for insignia. Class, well i hace always been spellcasting type, mage was best choice cuz they are powerful efficient and deadly if used right way. Spec arcane for pve (does most dps e.p i do 48k critic wtiout arcane power) frost fro pvp( no need for explaining). i played these specc for as long as i have this char. (this is not my first char)

You the unique owner of an account ?

yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ?

Legends of the Realm, Absolution

What was the reason that you left them ?

Legends died, Absolution has some officers that are siply said assclouds.

Previous Raiding Experience:

All preWotLK. WotLK: ICC 10 and 25, Ulduar 10, Naxx 10, OS 10, Toc 10/25, VoA 10/25.

How much time /played do you have ?

20 days and 3 h

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?

no

How did you learn about BioHazard ?

trade, and some chats with fr

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?

yes, as i said im very adaptable

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)

i do

What's your internet connection like ?

pretty good.

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?

yes. only reason for d/c would be if power went off, or latency was high cuz of download and have to quick relog

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?

have everything

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?

i have DBM.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?

yes i did and i agree.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?

i am, as long as im sometimes included

Why are you applying to us:

well honestly heard you were good, also i missed having raids, fun, and friendly chat Very Happy

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Araccnar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:16 pm

oh i forgot link to armory Very Happy
soz, here Very Happy

thx

oh and Forge ember is very soon replaced Very Happy
was doing battlegrounds, now im on dungeons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Araccnar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Back to top Go down
Araccnar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:17 pm

i cant post link hmmm
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 pm

We are currently full on mages! We got 3 allrdy and we are 10 man guild so its not good to get fourth! But otherwise nice application and thanks for interest in out guild! but Thumbs down for me just because we are full!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Araccnar
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:18 pm

oh come on, it seams mages arent welcome anywere these days, *cry* , its just aint fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elédyral
Anonymous

PostSubject: Thumbs up   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:34 am

He was in my guild for a short while and hopefully learned from the mistake he made.
However I want to put in my two cents saying I think he would make a good member if trained properly and something like "full on mages" shouldn't stop anyone from getting one more good guildie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:39 am

still u can t apply for a raiding guild with spell pen gems in your gear
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 pm

[DECLINED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage   [DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]Expirienced Arcane/Frost Mage
Page 1 of 1