BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rusita.
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Laurens

Ocupation: Student and peer coach

Character info: 80 mage (fire/arcane)

In-game nick name: Rusita

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

I've dinged 80 on my gnome mage at 14 October 2010. I have played a few mages just for fun. However now, before Catalysm
comes out, I'd like to get deeper into the content.

I did already advance into ICC, but this was with my paladin (Lumpatunder - Holy main spec/ ret off spec)

About the talents; I'm not the best mage out there in knowledge. I've just dinged 80 and still fairly new to the
PvE raiding content. I do however read a lot of guids about mages and use the builds used by some very good
mages.

At the moment I'm focussing on Arcane, since it seems to be less 'gear-dependent' (5k gs at the moment) but
I also played as a fire mage, which will be usefull later.

Of course this can change depending on boss fights. Running around dps'ing as an arcane mage doesn't really
work, where fire mages can do this. Meaning, I can change spec depending on the event.

You the unique owner of an account ? YES!

What previous Guilds have you been in ? I can't remember my old guilds... I've had a break for like 4 months.

What was the reason that you left them ? I never joined a guild with this toon so it doesn't apply

Previous Raiding Experience: ToC, VoA, ICC partially

How much time /played do you have ? On my mage, I'm not sure. I'm writing this on my university so I will update it later.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Trade (spam) chat

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Like said above, yes. Also if frost is needed.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Of course, these are a must have in every raid.

What's your internet connection like ? Don't really know, but it's good. I download like 2.5mb/s with 8 pc's running in the house. Also I have about 400-500 kb/s upload. It's good and stable, no lag.
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Yes and no. Dc's happen to everyone. I think it's more important to take a look at how much people dc.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Positive

Why are you applying to us: I want to get deeper into the content with a serious guild. Biohazard seems serious.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

(Will be done when I get home)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

reasonable person imo. well we already have 2 mages but i rly like your application and we need new players for cataclysm so i d say we should give u a chance to join us as a trial.
Back to top Go down
Rusita
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 am

i had a chat with him today. And as it seems he rly worked hard on his gear, got enchants and upgrades as i told him. Saw his dmg on dummy etc.

So tho none of our other officers/GM -slackers posted yet i decided to invite him as a trial.

Welcome. We however demand that u make yourself familiar with all ICC encounters cause chroniel and me are rly sick of explaining tactics.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

welcome fellow mage Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 pm

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)   [ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire) Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mage (arcane / fire)
Page 1 of 1