BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:
Nick

Ocupation:
None;)
javascript:emoticonp('lol!')

Character info:

In-game nick name:
Nick

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):my tp , on My Blood elf Pally.my talents looks like;) 35/5/5 Holy, Was playing holy since bc ending.
On My Undead mage Frost atm 7/2/32 been frost in cata, was playing arcane on wotlk , and fire on burning Crusade.

You the unique owner of an account ?
Yup

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
In burning crusade , i was on darkspear. the guilds i was in was vesper, And Cooldown(with my mage)-(was Rank 2 on Darkspear) on Wotlk been in many but i remember only 3 , Green is the new pink,(with mage)Shadow legacy and collegium With my paladin.on Cata collegium,Spinal Snap and Fair play (on mage was my friend guild)

What was the reason that you left them ?
Well, left vesper because of some ppl there, LEft Cooldown because i used to wipe like 80wipes on kil jaeden and then they replaced me for a new mage(that sucked:))On wotlk i dont remember the reason for leaving GITNP,about SL iv left because i once asked em to go to ulduar 25 cauz our classleader was missing x2 reagents for hammer , and they ingored me that pissed me off.left collegium cauz we wasnt raiding at all,spinal snap iv left because i was going to reroll on my lock but i didnt finally;<,and fair play disbanded as far iv seen.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Well, lets start

Classic:Cleared evrything including Naxxrammas 40,(IN Burning Crusade) cauz like i said i started on bc, Didnt had the luck to play on classic was watching only QQ:)
Burning crusade:cleared evrything Up to muru Pre nerf,After nerf,Killed kil jaeden and Kael thas(sigh)
Wotlk , Cleared evrything up to icc10 normal and 7/12 hc modes
Cata:i dunno if u care but, cleared evry hc plus argaloth;)

How much time /played do you have ?
Well , on my Mage Shadowmounth i got 254days played. on paladin Mivi another 70days

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
dont think so:()

How did you learn about BioHazard ?
from Wow-europe forums and Jaedenar trade channel

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
yeah,always

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
yeah ofc

What's your internet connection like ?
lEts say very good, 15-24mbps per second Wink

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
yup

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
yeah

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?
I have deadly boss mode , imo its way too better than bigwings.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
yup , and ofc i agree;>

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
Well, i dont like to stay as a replacement, but if needed i ofc stay.

Why are you applying to us:
because iv heard your friendly peeps , and except that i would like to do some raids with ya ,instead of slacking/lvling up alts all the time;>>

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:

Heres my paladin
And heres my Mage
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Anonymous

PostSubject: hey    [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Oops, well i am sorry something happened with Screenshots lets go again Mage

pally
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Anonymous

PostSubject: hey again   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Well dunno wut happening, anyway u can whisper me ingame anytime for a Ui Link Sigh:<
Back to top Go down
Neoka

Neoka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:22 pm

For the images, u can use a website called imageshack and then upload the links over here as most do.

U look good. Lets wait for what CL and GM gotta say...
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello!

Well u application looks nice! About the pictures well i guess quests aren't allowed to post pictures (Maxfax how are they supposed to add pics of their UI?). Well we need few more healers and pally healer especially since we currently don't have any paladins in guild.

Very nice gear enchants and gems are there. So i quess you are ACCEPTED Razz Just whisper Class leader/Officer or me for invite. And register to the forums to use the rest! Welcome aboard.

Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 pm

i will try to fix it )))
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 pm

and nice application!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage   [ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mivi-Hpally/Shadowmount Frost mage
Page 1 of 1