BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caelia
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:Patrik

Ocupation:chef

Character info:

In-game nick name: Caelia

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:Holy, since Bc Razz, some retri for pvp.
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

You the unique owner of an account ?yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ?fullmoon

What was the reason that you left them ?Not enough time at that moment

Previous Raiding Experience:icc 25 6/10 icc 10 4/10

How much time /played do you have ?28 days 10 h

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?no

How did you learn about BioHazard ?General chat Razz

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?no

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yes

What's your internet connection like ? good Razz
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?yes ofc.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?no but can fix it in a sec

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?

Why are you applying to us:because i would like to have a guild to raid with

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Hello mr. short application!

Well nice to see holy pala apply! but one question before i start
Caelia wrote:
What was the reason that you left them ?Not enough time at that moment
How come u think u have time to raid with us then?

but bk to the matter of applying gear is pretty low but enuff for normal ICC10 but u are missing alot of gems and enchants Surprised You need to fix those before even thinking of joining us Wink

but well lets wait for other opinions and lets hear what our pala officer has to say! =) good luck!

heroes linxor!
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Anonymous

PostSubject: about the question,   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 pm

about the question why i left my last guild, well that were a half year ago, when i were in the military service.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Caelia wrote:
about the question why i left my last guild, well that were a half year ago, when i were in the military service.

ah yes my mistake =) i read it "At the moment" not "at that moment" sorry sorry =) OT is military service still must or is it volunteer in sweden? Finland myself here i just spended whole year 2009 in military service ><
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:58 pm

nah it's voluntery, were in there for 11 month Smile, well i have heard that the finnish military are harsh on their soldiers is that true ?
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Used to be much more harsh then these days but it is still pretty harsh and still not volunteer here. Alot discussion about making it volunteer but looks like most finnish pps want to keep as it is ><
Back to top Go down
Spuck

Spuck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi there!

Your application was a bit short, but in fact that we need more active healers thats not so big deal. Your gear looks a bit low but like Chroni said its enough for normal ICC. I see alot missing enchants and gems and few low quolity gems aswell, fix those and i would give you a chance.
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:51 am

Hey There Patric!
Well I would like to say some things and got some answers about your application!
First of all as Chronie said your apply kinda short I prefer for peeps to use more effort in this job! Razz But many slack....
Second your gears seems enough for our runs and even though we could improve it if u are descent and active player... But I prefer for you to use epic gems and better enchants on 232 lvl items and above...

Quote :
Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?no

So I see u are not intend to respec when needed during the our progress runs could you answer why ?

Quote :
Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
And also answer this question since u miss it on purpose or by mistake...

And also your talents seems a bit shaky are u doing PvP also with those healing talents cos I prefer for holy pallys use kinda this rotation!
Holy Pally Talents...
Back to top Go down
Caelia
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello anduril, about Quote:
Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?no, i don't have enough gear in the other speccs that why i won't be able.

the other question i don't understand really tbh Razz

and about hte specc i looked up some specces and liked this one the most,
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Well other question is about if there something up or anything else happens could u wait a bit and give your place for someone else and stay standby for one week or more ? Razz
Well I prefer for you to respec your talents since we got already Pally MT so thats not necessary to improve Devo Aura so it would be better have %5 Crit Chance...
Well if u are active enough and u are mature player I would like to say Thumb Up! and give u trial Rank but for passing that rank u have to work hard though I really needed of good active holy paladin.. Smile
Well GooD luck and have fun..
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:59 am

Well talents are changing tomorrow anyways And Wink But well lets give u a shot then =)
Whisper officer or CL for invite!

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

FAILED ON TRIAL: Inactive for weeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Holypaladin
Page 1 of 1