BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldeano
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:57 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:Maarten

Ocupation: Student at College

Character info:

In-game nick name: Aldeano

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

You the unique owner of an account ?
yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
I was in a few guilds before, but went on vacation for 1-2 months, so i forgot the names, but they were guilds raiding naxx-Uld

What was the reason that you left them ?
Went on a longtime vacation

Previous Raiding Experience:
Everything till last boss ulduar

How much time /played do you have ?
17days 1 hour

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
not yet Smile

How did you learn about BioHazard ?
I saw the add in the /2 channel

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
sure, everything thats needed to benefit the raid & guilds' progress

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Yes

What's your internet connection like ?
Very fast, super to play wow without laggs

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
Disconnecting is horrible for the raid, so i clearly understand it

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yes , i always use mic & TS/vent

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?
yes i have DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
Sure, i agree using them

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
Yes.

Why are you applying to us:
I see the progression is good & the raid hours are perfect

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[img][ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application Wowscrnshot092910105348[/img]
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Well hey Marteen!
Thanks for your apply!
Well apply seems good but I prefer for you to also answer this question!
Quote :
Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
As I can see you are playing as Furry thats good actually we really need one active furry imbah dps warrior in the guild.But your gear still uncompleted for ICC runs unfortunately its been a while since Ulduar and ToC gear was on top but u can gear up by only farming Hcs etc etc...
Well Good Luck I said thumb up but only for that reason if u would farm up your gear and put better gems and enchants Razz Cuz I dont like slackers lol!
Btw His Link..
Link
Back to top Go down
aldeano
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 pm

Quote:

Sorry i forgot answering the question Very Happy

I've been playing arms only for a long time , tried fury a few times but at this stage with this gear arms seems to me, is popping more damge.

Yes i'm currently farming heroics like hell to gear up, i know i am slacking behind on gear.
I'm currently playing in arms because my weapons aren't good enough to do a decent fury damage.

I'm trying to gear up as quick as possible!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Ok first of all we are in need of a dps warrior imo.

I see u have a quite "default" action bar but that s not the prob cause i don t have much custom stuff myself. Are u a clicker?

Gear and experience in ICC might be a problem tho. Anyway we could take u to some easy ICC encounters probably but u rly must show effort and try to get all the possible emblem of triumph stuff and read tactics for ICC. The Problem is that warriors below around 5,2 k GS are really lame dps. And your gear is very outdated and not completely enchated and gemmed with epic gems. IF we had good active dps warriors i d definetly decline your apply. But u are lucky.

If u ask me we might give him a chance. But he rly needs to improve during trial.

Last edited by Roxxorkid on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aldeano
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:30 pm

yes i do , yesterday farmed 50 badges, today i'm doing all heroics again Very Happy

I've done a few icc encounters but not to many Very Happy

& standard bar does not make u worse ..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:40 pm

clicking does.

1 tip for u. Farm the trinket from the event boss.
Back to top Go down
aldeano
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

i'll try to change then.

& The cronem's chronium coaster? i am farming the bass , but only the +170 stam trinket dropped

i'll try my best to gear up asap
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Well take you for trial but as the pps before me said u need to improve u gear, gems and enchants during your trial if u want to stay in guild. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:37 pm

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 pm

FAILED ON TRIAL: Inactive/unable to upgrade hes gear in reasonable time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1