BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:47 am

Hi, im doing a new application now, since i didn't get it right the first time Razz

My name is Matilda and I live in Sweden, Helsingborg, I'm am a girl that is 18 years old and have been playing WoW for almost one and a half year now.
Wink

I'm a hunter, lvl 80, nightelf female specced as Marksman but I have dual specc if needed. The characters name is Glytha.
I played as beast mastery before but didn't like it and specced as marksman instead, and i like it.
My pet is a wolf.

I'm the only one that have access to this account .
I've been in one guild before that was New born Noobs but wasn't very active there because there was almost never any raids and one of the players there that was active and that I still have contact with is the hunter Neoka, and he is now a member of your guild. ( he is the one who tipped me about Biohazard.)

I left my old guild because we almost never raided together so I found no reason to stay in the guild since I was random raiding.

I've done ICC both 10 and 25 and done 6 bosses only but i know tacts for everyone except for Lich King, I only know a little bit about him, but I'm starting to read about the tacts. Laughing
Have done TOC but we never made the final boss Sad

I have good internet connection and are almost never disconnected, just happend a few times but then it goes fast to relog and I'm back in the game again in no time!
I don't have a microphone but i have so i can listen in ventrilo if needed, unfortunatley i don't have so i can talk, but if i can manage to fix that I will let you know!

I have Deadly boss addons

I'm applying for your guild because I've heard a lot of good about it and I would love to join!

I'm right now not on my own computer so I can't post a picture, but I can do it later if you want to. Just let me know!

Looking forward to an answear Smile

/ Matilda ( Glytha ) Razz
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:17 am

oh well... U didin't use application template but u answered the questions in it, via your own style i guess :p

only thing i didnt find answer was:
You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out?
Rules can be found here

But anyways lets see, at least u spend time writing this application so thats good. Your gear looks decent but you are missing alot of gems and even more enchants... If u want to raid with us, u need to fix those.... but otherwise your seem like a nice player who is interested in raiding.

So before i make my mind i want to see that u get your gear gemmed and enchanted. After your done those, id say id might give you a change in biohazard =)

Also lets wait for our other CL/Officers opinions... =)

Wow-heroes Link
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 pm

Hmmm well since its her second application even though she didnt use template but anyway I feel like to give her a chance but I agree with Chronie if u really desire to raid with us u should be completely enchanted and epic socketed... Razz
Well I hope U can fix those enchants and gems as soon as possible otherwise I dont see any problem anyway... Smile Thumb Up!
GooD Luck and Have Fun... Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi again .. I'm sorry, it was middle in the night and i was confused ;p if you want i can do it again.

I will fix it as soon as possible! I'll let you know guys! Smile

/Glytha Matilda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:50 am

no need to do it again Razz just gem and enchant ;p
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:54 am

Yeah I`m agree with Chronie since u have that much effort to join us I would say just give her a chance.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:02 am

[ACCEPTED]

Whisper officer or Classleader for invite. U must upgrade ur gems and Enchant in order to pass trial!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:41 pm

FAILED ON TRIAL: Inactive and only showed up for 1 raid!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!   [ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application! Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED, FAILED ON TRIAL]New application!
Page 1 of 1