BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruladk
Anonymous

[Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. Empty
PostSubject: [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.   [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Ruladk is pretty obvious that im a DK on unholy spec and also with a frost dps off spec...
5.8k gearscore, 7000k brainscore if u need :p

Play pretty much everyday, english is no problem at all to me and i was on Revolution before but most of my mates in there left and then i just decided to follow my own path.
Normally i stay in top of dps recount and im also gathering some tank gear for future specs :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.   [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

First: This is not an apply, if you want to apply you need to make like apply template. With this apply you will never enter to any serious guild.

Second: GEARSCORE IS SHIT! Even if u got 9000 Gs we didnt care because your apply didn't show any interest maybe took u 30secs to make?

Third: Skill > Gear, you can gear up but skilled players imo are much better than geared ones.

Four: DECLINED. If you want to have a chance do a serious apply and we will see if we give you the chance or not.
GL dude.
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.   [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

Quote from Five tips for guild applications

Quote :
1.Don't spell like a moron

Yes, yes, it's the Internet and spelling and grammar aren't cool among the kids these days. Nevertheless, you're trying to impress these people, so at least make some effort to not type like a monkey undergoing shock treatment. Typing in all lower-case with no punctuation except for "lol" makes the guild officers think that you're going to be a nightmare to have in guild chat, and they're probably right.

2.Use the actual guild's application

Not a generic application. Not another guild's application. ESPECIALLY not the application of the archnemesis of the guild you're applying to. This is usually an automatic disqualification -- if you can't take the time to fill out the application, how are you going to abide by the guild rules?

PS:If you want to join a guild , put some effort..... Just a hint for future.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.   [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Achievement earned by Ruladk: Retardest Apply Ever. Apply with gearscore without any other information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.   [Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Apply/ Its not even an application - DECLINED] DK - 5.8k gs , 70k brain score.
Page 1 of 1