BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pboy
Anonymous

[DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d   [DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Name: youssef youssef

Ocupation:lebanon

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec:human/war/proto

Armory Link

Previous Guilds:my bank guild (devils of hell )

Why did u left your previous guild? gived him to my alt

What was your Vanilla and TBC ? done 3 raids there (KARAZAN-ZULAMAN-MAGY)

How much time /played do you have? 3 mounth in my account 2 years in my brother account

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? dont think soo

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?sure but i should have gear first

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yeah

Are your internet connection working fine?yeah i raid 40 man and its ok Very Happy

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?yeah vent 3.0

ty MATE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

[DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d   [DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:07 am

Sorry mate ... First of all your apply doesnt show any interest for the guild maybe took you 2 minutes to do it?
Second you didn't answer most of the questions right like armory link, spec, etc... Spec means 55/3/18 (Example).
Besides that your gear is not that awesome as you think and for our progress we cant accept low geared ppl to gear up we need people ready to enter on our level.
GL finding a suitable guild for you.
Hugs,
Healmyflesh.
Back to top Go down

[DECLINED] APPLY AND I HOPE TO JOIN :d :d :d
Page 1 of 1