BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Necro
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 am

Yoyoy

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Nazım

Ocupation: University student atm

Character info:

In-game nick name: Necrophagst

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
I choose affli lock for raiding because I find it more fun, and all lock specs are close to each other in terms of the raid dps they provide. Been raiding with an affli lock from naxx times to early wotlk, had some breaks from the game tho.

You the unique owner of an account ?: Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ?: Many since vanilla. None in this realm.

What was the reason that you left them ?: Some of them broke apart, sometimes I had to give a break, sometimes wanted to migrate near rl friends etc. Never got kicked or caused any guild drama tho.

Previous Raiding Experience: Cleared all dungeons since vanilla except Kiljaeden's and Icecrown Citadel

How much time /played do you have ?: Not much with this char, above 200 days I estimate, with several accounts.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?: Anduril is my close friend which I migrated the realm for him.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?: Anduril again Smile

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?: Sure

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions): Sure

What's your internet connection like ?: Mostly normal, have few sucky days with some random dcs or spikes within a month tho
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?: Yes

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?: Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?: Yes

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?: Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?: Yes

Why are you applying to us: Done few raids already with u guys and I believe this is a good guild to have cata pve experience. I also migrated the realm to play with Anduril, so why not apply the guild to raid with him.

Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am

Well Nab Apply Razz But I guess we can forgive him this since he has been wiped with us 2 long nights after all and he did great job and also did good dps though =) So I would like to say Thumb up and give him Trial spot though his very good player and acknowledge human begin Razz So Gl =)
Back to top Go down
Neoka

Neoka

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 am

When and says it, we must give a chance...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:01 pm

welcome home mate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Did good job with us! Its definitely ACCEPTED on trial!
Back to top Go down
http://biohazard.forumotions.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock   [ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Necrophagst the Affilock
Page 1 of 1