BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]DK dps application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mourn
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]DK dps application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:59 am

Name: Bill

Character info: DK Unholy spec, 5,3 gs

In-game nick name: Mourn

Previous Guilds: Seven Sins, dark demise

Why did you left your previous guild? absence for a couple of months, and now looking for a raiding guild

Previous Raiding Experience: raiding with various chars since vanilla, up to 5 bosses in ICC

How much time /played do you have? a lot Smile

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? not yet

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? yes

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? yes

Are your internet connection working fine? yes

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes

Why are you applying to us: To get back to raiding

I got all basic raid add ons and some DK add ons to track diseases and runes
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Kinda short Application... But we dont have currently any DK dpsers and ur gear seems to be in order according to ur GS tho u had PvP gear in armory and GS dosent rly show anything about skill, gemming or enchants Very Happy but anyways here is the Link to armory and thumbs up hope u get in =)
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Hello Bill. First of all want to mention that ur application is not one of the best but i think you got those bad habits in ur previous guilds =). As Chroniel mentioned before , we dont have any dps DK so you have a big chance to get it. As for me i'll close my eyes and wont look at the application and giving my vote for ya, but lets wait for other officers to reply.

Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Well imo also poor apply but since we only got 1 dk and hes tank i guess we will have a spot for you.
Gl mate!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Mourn's braincells are so burned up that he forgot we are rl friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mourn
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

it was kinda late and I saw that Biohazard is recruiting on the trade channel, came and applied. Didn't realise it's the guild you are in iceflow!! I just have enough braincells to be a solid raider so no worries Very Happy see you online soon
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:26 am

Whisp in game on of the officers for a short chat mate.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptyTue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Short aply idd but we do need more dps who can come on time Smile hoping to make 25 man in the future and 2 10 mans i guess Gl m8
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:19 am

Accepted on Trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]DK dps application   [ACCEPTED]DK dps application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]DK dps application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: