BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80 Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80   [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Andrei ( Andrew)

Age: 17 - soon to be 18 Very Happy. Though i don't have any problems with sleeping hours or other things like that if you are concerned Smile

Ocupation: student

Character info:

In-game nick name: Razerica

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
Human Mage - i have some experience on the fire spec from TBC and some experience with arcane and fire (and a little frost ) since wotlk. I think i have the required knowledge and ambition to be one of the first ppl on that DPS meter Very Happy

You the unique owner of an account ?
Yep

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
Garden of Sinners

What was the reason that you left them ?
Too small and all my friends are...here Very Happy

Previous Raiding Experience: I went in every raid possible I think, but mostly private servers. It's my first experience with the real. Though the scripts are slightly different on private, i did a lot of research in every boss i made. I hate to do a boss without having any idea about it.

How much time /played do you have ? 2 days 7 hours 55 minutes and 44 seconds Very Happy

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Yes. Three persons.

How did you learn about BioHazard ? From my friends

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Of course.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) I will do all it takes to be prepared for any encounter...but first i have to hit level 80 Very Happy

What's your internet connection like ?
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Fairly good internet connection.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes I have a mic. Don't have ventrillo though, i've been using skype and teamspeaker. But i will install it ASAP.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? I have DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? of course

Why are you applying to us: I've heard only good things about you from my friends : Cauchemar, Mpz and Rainbows. I really like that you take raiding very seriously and hope that you are really in need of a future-good damage dealer Smile)

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80   [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Hello Andrew! We are currently stopped raiding for summer but you are still welcome to be a part of our guild, considering that fact that your friends already in here is the right place to be in. So as for me i vote up!
Lets wait for other ppl reply.
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80   [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:17 pm

well it looks like ppl are so inactive that we wont get any other reply here , so ill say :
ACCEPTED on buddy rank.

Whisp me or someone for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80   [ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80 Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mage - not yet lvl 80
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: