BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neoka
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
Hi, I am Rohit aka Neoka (in-game). I play WoW as a Night Elf marksman hunter.

Name:
Rohit Shenoy

Ocupation:
QA Platform Lead in Game Testing.

Character info:
I play on my Marksman Hunter named Neoka.

In-game nick name:
Neo, Neoka

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
I play as a Night Elf MM (7/57/7) hunter. The build is common to all MM hunters so not going in detail. I have been on this spec from when i started the character. Its about 4 months now.

My toon currently has a GS of 5.82k with 1.72k agi and 83% arpen with self buffs. Have not been much into pvp. Though i am planning to go arena in near future.

You the unique owner of an account ?
Yes.

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
The Third Faction (last), New Full blood Italian and before The Legends of Realm.

What was the reason that you left them ?
I left The Legends of Realm as its only a leveling guild and never go for raids. I am leaving Third Faction as a lot of people who sign up don't turn up on time and its very hard to continue raids on other days. New Full blood Italian hardly had any activity when i was there.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Have been the Raid Organizer for two guilds except NFBI. In Legends of Realm we only did classic raids as we were always short on higher level guys. While in Third Faction, i lead the 10 man group to 8 bosses in ICC. We have cleared up to Three Princes in Crimson Hall. (We have not yet cleared PP so its only 8 bosses). In 25 Man, we have progressed up to first 6 bosses. No RS as of yet.

Was only a member of New Full blood Italian. There was no activity from the guild so there is nothing to say.

How much time /played do you have?
I have 30 days /played time on this character.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
No.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?
Trade Channel, from Chroniel.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Yes.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Yes.

What's your internet connection like ?
I use a 600 Kbps connection. It may be little low compared to you guys, but its a good connection here in India. It definitely is not a laggy connection.

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
Yes, I do.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yes I have a Mic and and able to use ventrillo when requested.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?
Yes i have DBM.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
Yes i have gone through the rules and DKP. I agree to those.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
Of course yes.

Why are you applying to us:
Looking for a guild where i can join more like me and can together achieve victory over LK and prepare for Cataclysm.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka D:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_092710_004829
Back to top Go down
Neoka
Anonymous

PostSubject: Adding Link from Armory and for UI Image.   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:58 pm

Armory:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Neoka

UI:
img834.imageshack.us/img834/5758/40020884.jpg

(Please add Http:// at the beginning of each link to use the link.. I removed those as with those the site was not allowing me upload links Razz)
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Hello!

Decent application! Gear looks pretty good also i found gems and enchants so good good. " Though i am planning to go arena in near future" Meaning u will have time to raids still? because we are PvE guild after all ;D

Well u sound a nice guy and hope to see u in the guild near future. Lets wait Roxxorkid our hunter CL to answer he know more about hunter stuff then i ;D

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Neoka
Anonymous

PostSubject: PVP   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 am

Hehe, I want to enter PVP for a lot of achievements that i am missing. I will always have time for raids and i'm more a PVE player than PVP. PVP is more for achievements Razz and as something different when I am bored with PVE.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 am

Hey Neoka,

Ok first of all i like your gear. It s the right thing to go for arp gems with your arp value on gear.

Second i like your application. U seem to be a nice guy. So basicly i vote for giving u a chance as a trial member.

I just have 1 question left. Are u rly ok with our raid times ? It seems that this will be pretty late for u there on the "other side" of the world.
Back to top Go down
Neoka
Anonymous

PostSubject: Raid Timings   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:06 am

Yes, I will be able to attend all raids. My general playing time is from 19:00 to 23:00 everyday. On Raiding days, I can of course extend the time for a little more.

No issues for me with Raid timings.

Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka   [ACCEPTED]Application  -  Neoka Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application - Neoka
Page 1 of 1