BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clafzoul
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight   [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:55 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im a 19 year old guy from sweden who has 3 hobbies . Wow , working out, girlfriend.
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:Linus Karlsson

Ocupation:Sweden

Character info:

In-game nick name:Clafzoul

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec: Im a tank . Specced blood for tanking im using the best glyphs etc.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Ive been in Cry me a river just a social and leveling guild perk kinda thing.

What was the reason that you left them ? Because i want to join you guys .

Previous Raiding Experience: Ive been raiding alot in every wow really. Not that much in cata tho. But that's what im trying to change.

How much time /played do you have ? 53 days

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?Not really raided with you once.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?Raided with you sunday 2011-03-20

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes no problem

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes that's no problem

What's your internet connection like ? ive got a stable line 24 mbps
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Yes

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes i am.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Yep

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?yes

Why are you applying to us:Because i feel like you a cool bunch of people that are in my gear level xD
Back to top Go down
mitzu

mitzu

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight   [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 am

give him a try imo:)
/mitzu
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight   [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:34 am

Well descent apply and though he made effort to do it Razz Not like other slackers and he showed good performance in our raids so ofc Thumb Up from me!!!
Good Luck ...
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight   [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Not the best apply ofc but still u showed your interest in joining us and thx for that. And i also think its time to say welcome in crew).

ACCEPTED on trial

Register on forum and whisp any officer for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight   [ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Clafzoul apply 85 Death Knight
Page 1 of 1