BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zioelf
Anonymous

[DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply Empty
PostSubject: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:53 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:Giulio

Ocupation:student

Character info:feral druid cat dps

In-game nick name:
zioelf
Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):i'm playing feral druid (now got 5277gs)cat dps since i start that character

What previous Guilds have you been in ?
i'm in a firend guild but is a leveling
What was the reason that you left them ?
i wanna start raid seriosly
Previous Raiding Experience:
my main git 8/12 in icc 10 and 6/12in icc 25
How much time /played do you have ?
1 year that i'm playing wow
Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
no
How did you learn about BioHazard ?
i read it on trade chat
Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
as os i'm balance but got to get gear
Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
yes
What's your internet connection like ?
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
i'm not get disconet durning raid normally if happen i juts need 5 second to relog in
Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
yes
Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon?
got dbm
Why are you applying to us:
wanna start raid also with my druid seriosly and think is the only guild that would make possible cus in this time most ppl play on horde in jadenar
Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 am

Well seems like a kinda short apply I would like to see if people would put more effort in this job but they are just too lazy I guess Razz
Well the only thing I could say since there is so much things to say but I wont complain Razz
At the least you could be more specific and you could give us more details about your talent spec etc etc... Cos its not like linking GS and thats explain everything...
Well hope you`ll more effort in future anything you do Smile Good Luck..
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:11 am

Hello!

- Thank you for ur interest in our guild. Your application is okay little short but it will do. U got decent gear, but you are missing some enchants whats with that? u got some xp in ICC thats good.. And i know how hard it is to find guilds on ally side atm due to low population..
- But im not sure if we are in need of another feral druid. We all ready have one kitty druid who is our Guild leader and also our Raid leader so he will be on almost every raid. Also im feral tank and i also am no lifer and i try to be 100% of raids when there is spot for me... So that is all ready 2 feral druids for 10 man group...
- Also ur talent spec could use some work ur have weird talents and your missing some important talents. Exsample Protector of the pack is bear talent, Nurturing instinct is useless in PvE, you are missing naturalist talent etc...

But lets wait for other ppls opinions and also lets wait our guild master Maxfax what he has to say =)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Zioelf&gn=Divine+Crusaders - armory link

Last edited by Chroniel on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

This is a short but valid application, gear, talents and stuff are good to me.
Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Hello Giulio! As you know we are serious raiding guild so we are taking things very serious.

First of all Your spec is more like tanking not dps really everything messed there.

Glyph of mangle is also one more error in your char, since cats using mangle probably once per minute and if we have tank druid dont even need to use it , unless you are mangle build but you are not.

Meta Gem wrong.
Shoulders Enchant pvp.
Cloak Enchant very low
Bracers enchant and gem very low also
Gloves enchant wrong - agility is better
Leggs enchant is tanking not dps
Boots enchant wrong
Weapon enchant is not the best

Well mate you really have to work on your char if you change everything i mentioned you will improve your dps like a lot!

As for this application it's unfortunately declined.

Good Luck mate and come back when you are prepared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply   [DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[DECLINED]feral druid cat dps apply
Page 1 of 1