BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheribee
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself: Well, i'm an open-minded person, with lots of humour [ maybe to much somethimes =) ], i enjoy every day of my life with lots of new things and hoping one day to become a chef Smile that's my dream.

Name: Alex

Ocupation: student

Character info:

In-game nick name: Pheribe

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
I play an Goblin-priest, basically i played only rogue and priest all time ( started to play WoW in 2005 ) and i've choosed an priest on Jaedenar. I prefer Holy for priest, but i get Shadow gear more quickly this time and i stayed as Shadow ( i can handle Holy and Shadow with no problems. ) As talents i use 10-0-31 for Shadow and 6-32-3 for Holy. I want to work for my Holy gear a little so i can get faster with raids.

You the unique owner of an account ?
Yes, i am.

What previous Guilds have you been in ?

Bilgewater Cartel, Raiders.

What was the reason that you left them ?
Bilgewater Cartel is a leveling guild, Raiders can't keep their promises with raids.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I've done anything from 1.12.1 to 3.3.5 Smile exclude Icecrown Citadel and Trial of the Champion.

How much time /played do you have ?
11 days / 19 hours ( it's a new character on Jaedenar ).

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
Guess not.

How did you learn about BioHazard ?
I've seen some from guild spamming Trade channel Razz and from Blizzard's forum.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights ?
Sure, i can do that.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Sure, there's an AH anytime Smile

What's your internet connection like ?
Got some problems these days, hope they won't keep for long.
[ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. 1173560481
That's for Paris servers.
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?
That's no problem.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested ?
I have a mic, but can't use it. There's some problems with my sound-card, anyway i can hear you, but can't speak.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ?
Yes, i use Deadly Boss Mod.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ?
I've read them and i only got a little issue. Maybe ( just maybe ) i can't be up to 23:30 all the time. I'll be online when raids starts ( at 20:30 in instance ), but i don't know if i can stay until 23:30 'cause i need to wake up very early in the morning so i can keep up with my studies. Maybe at 22:30-23:00 i'll be offline most of times, but i try to stay up as much as i can. Hope someone can understand this Smile

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
Yes Smile

Why are you applying to us ?

Well, i want to start to raid 10mans and in future 25man ( that's if i'm accepted ) and the curent guild i'm am already have their 10man group and keep others outside all the time and + i'm looking for a new 10man guild with little progress so i can't miss much fights.[b]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:33 pm

y0, your gear looks fine to me, also your application looks good enough;) the only thing i can say now is good luck;)
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Well yeah pretty much good application.. Smile I like those who make more effort in this job cos its shows how u are really seriously about this.... We atm we have only one holy priest and I prefer to have one more cos when Rainbows cannot make it I wont be without stamina buff though well your Shadow gear is good enough and dont worry about Holy gear if needed we`ll help you to farm it out...
Well I dont see any problems by now so Thumbs Up from me and Good Luck and Have Fun...
Back to top Go down
Pheribe
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 pm

Then, guess i'll have to wait for an guild-invite Smile
I'll work up some Heroics to get my Holy-gear, and yeah i can help with Holy in raids too, there's no problem.
Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Terroriz
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

I C no problem why we wouldnt give him a chanse. GL and welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 am

Yey finally another priest ... i was getting lonely out there Smile also thumbs up from me too !
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:57 pm

ACCEPTED on trial. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.   [ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest. Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Pheribe - Shadow Priest.
Page 1 of 1