BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Priest Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smixxie
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: David

Ocupation: Student - University

Character info: Draenie Disc Priest. - Have shadow gear and can play holy well

In-game nick name: Smixxie

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Recently xfered to Jaednar - Pathfinders of Azeroth, Phoenix Rising on Khadgar

What was the reason that you left them ? Server xfer to be with a friend

Previous Raiding Experience: Relevant to now, ICC 10 12/12, ICC 25 11/12 - Across this account and my rogue which i have yet to xfer to jaednar

How much time /played do you have ? 27 Days 11 Hours

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Trade

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yus

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? Yus

What's your internet connection like ? 8mb Never really dc'd

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Yus

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yah

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yus

Why are you applying to us: To settle into jaednar and progress with a guild for fun, not loot crazy like my previous guilds, and also bring what I can to the guild also
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Hello!

I had nice brief chat with u in game! You sounded nice person and Disc priest is all ways welcome also kingslayer so we can finally get some upgrades by doing HCs Very Happy

Gear wise i think you are good didnt see it because u had pvp gear on the armory but in game u told me u had 6k Gs. So its good i guess Wink also no comments enchant or gem wise..

Well dont know why u shouldn't be invited to our great community and i would like to see you in raids with us =) Thumbs up!

Also waiting for few other opinions but i guess they agree with me on this one Very Happy

Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Yey finally a fellow priest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spuck

Spuck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Good healers are allways welcome Very Happy apply looks fine for me and i think you will fit in our guild and raid roster very good.. Like Chroniel said you also got Kingslayer what we dont have yet, so we can start do some HCs

Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 pm

Well since Chroniel gave such a good feedback about you and considering that fact that we are in need of priests you are totally welcome to be a part of us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Priest Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Priest Application
Page 1 of 1