BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[Declined]Holy Pala apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tugaboy
Anonymous

[Declined]Holy Pala apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Personal info:

Hey, my name is Filipe and im from Portugal.I'm 17 years old and im student. I like to play wow in my free times cause this game needs teamwork and socialization to work.
I'm learning percussion and i play on a orquestra, a rock band and a Philharmonic band.
That's mainly my life for now, music, school and computer.

Character info:

My main character is a human paladin specced Holy in both MS and OS. I only play holy as pala cause i love it and i don't like the other speccs Razz.
I was on Biohazard before as some of you already know me, i left because there were too many healers expecialy holy palas what made impossible of get me raiding on guild. It's a shame cause i liked the guild but if i don't get geared im doing nothing in WoW.
On this character i have 17 days played time in wich 11 days are on lv80.
I have raiding experience in ToC, some ToGC bosses, ICC10 and ICC25 (not all the bosses but i know all the tactics)

Here is a link to my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Tugaboy

Well i don't know what to say more, except im dedicated on everything i do and you will have my full dedication on raids Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Well my I would like to say that inpatient things always screw up everything.

As my opinion if u care about guild even though u are not getting invite you should suffer a bit and u need to be a patient until u become a raider or member otherwise there is no way you can survive.

As second your application is really suck mate at the least as apologize for leaving the guild you should had write better application...

But of course since we are kinda lack with healers that would change everything but still though you should had brought more effort in this apply..

Good Luck mate hope you`ll get in... Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm

You must be patient in your guild.If you says "you wont invite me im leaving" and goin another guild its problem mate.

Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 am

First of all please make application with OUR guild template then we will talk.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:13 am

This application is Declined in my oppinion, simply because :

1. you've already left the guild once.
2. you don't use our guild template, and just make a summary of things.

I see you're using colors to draw our attention, but if you're slacking in the application, how will you function in raid?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 1:17 am

Yh first a better Aply would do good , second i want to say that we should all be helping the guild with progress and leaving cuase you cant get in the raid for the first 4 bosses doesn't really help the guild with going further then the first 4 bosses.... ( if you know what i mean Razz ) so if i would not give you a vote i would not be helping much neither , cuase we need more people especcially healers ...
so i say vote but be patient m8 progress before Gear GL
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:22 am

Hi Tugaboy, glad to see your application (as discussed ingame). Couldn't say a bad word about your spec/glyphs/gems. However, due to the nature of the "comeback" problem, we are going to discuss it thoroughly with guildmates before any decision is made. As you already may see in the comments, the opinions vary. The answer will be given as soon as we get to know other memebers' feelings about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:17 pm

In my opinion anyone who isn't able to compose a decent apply using application template
should be instantly denied.
Will you ppl ever learn?
P.S No from me...
Back to top Go down
Tugaboy
Anonymous

PostSubject: U comand   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Lol when they asked me to make my first apply they asked me not to be a template bot and to express the ideas that it asks in my words.
Now people say im naab cause i don't follow template.
OK.
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:57 pm

After Voting between guild members we came to conclusion that this application is Declined

Good Luck in your further Journey in this Fantasy World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined]Holy Pala apply   [Declined]Holy Pala apply Empty

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Holy Pala apply
Page 1 of 1