BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geolina
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.
I'm obviously a guy that plays too much WoW. I wouldn't describe myself as the tipical WoW player as I do have a girlfriend Very Happy. I am said to be too loud in real life but luckily we have a decrease player's volume in ventrillo. Other than that I am handsome, clever, brilliant, intelligent, rich and above all modest...

Name: Matej Domevščik

Ocupation:1 more year of high school Crying or Very sad

Character info:

In-game nick name:Geolina

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):
I play enhancement since it's quite refreshing break from other pure DPS classes (1,1,2,1,2,1,3 etc.) because
enhancement is besides feral cat druid known to have the most complicated DPS rotation (I do bow down before feral druids since they manage to squeeze energy in there). Nothing to discuss about race as alliance shaman. I did try to go restoration but I'm still learning and healing HC only. I do want to improve my restoration skills in the future but I can never find time. My enhancement talent spec is almost copied from elitist jeks and is current max dps spec but I swapped 1 point into improved stormstrike as I found myself without mana during the raid with shamanistic rage on cooldown. It's not like tht 0.2 cooldown decrease on all shocks from reverbeation will benefit me much. It doesn't help me at all if I'm without mana...

Gear: Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&cn=Geolina (insert http:// infront of the link because something is bugging and it won't let me post a link). Current gear score is 5.3. Some of you might have noticed that I don't have berserker enchant on both weapons. I did an enhsim (can be found on elitist jerks) and black magic enchant with its haste buff tends to provide more DPS. I lack a lot of haste from current gear but luckily there is a lot of it to be found in ICC. If some of you guys are still screaming omgwtf he is meele AP class and doesn't have double berserker on his weapons I can change it immediately but with sadness in my heart.

Previous Guilds:I was in Lvianthan which then merged into Soon with two other guilds. In the begining of my WoW rading I was also in xupakabra (yes I am still ashamed).

Why did you left your previous guild? Me and the second best dps left the guild. I quited wow for a coule of months because of real life reasons and later heard that they dissbanded due to a fact that GM didn't show any effort to replace us. I was also shaman class leader and an officer so you can imagine it was quite a blow into 10 man raiding guild.

Previous Raiding Experience:Naxxamas 25 and 10, a bit of Ulduar (we tried to do some HM with Soon but nobody showed and effort, even though you can still get the 310% nice looking proto drake mount, because ToC was out), ToC 25 and some 10 man, ICC 10 up to 4th boss (I had that WoW break when they opened more of ICC). Some outland raids and HC's but mostly on private servers or as lvl 80 and vanilla WoW raids for fun and profit.

How much time /played do you have?
Total time played: 40 days, 1 hour, 36 minutes, 43 seconds
Time played this level: 26 days, 13 hours, 4 minutes, 49 seconds

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Unfortunately not Crying or Very sad

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Yes of course but do note the fact that I have no other gear than main enhancement spec and HC restoration gear. Otherwise no problem. Whatever makes you happy Very Happy

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
I do like to see fish feast at raid but I am comfortable bringing my own food and flasks in that matter. I am also going to drop minning skill since it has proven not to be really profitable unless you are crazy ore farmer. I will reskill into alchemy and level mining on my alt instead. This means I will always have flasks for me and the others if they ask for them (or buy them. I don't know how is it with professions in your guild)

Are your internet connection working fine?
I have never experienced any internet trouble in all my raiding history but if a tree falls on the electricity cables all I can do is yell for half an hour and then go to bed.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
If you have read my application this far (especially the raid experience and played time) this should be obvious.
P.S. Yes.

Why are you applying to us:
As you have explained quite well in your home page jaedenar alliance server is barely kicing (I found some data that indicates the active player ratio on the jaedenar is 5:1 for the horde) and since blizzard doesn't show any interest to fix things I was seriously concidering migrating or at least faction change. Then I saw your recruitment add. I quite like your raid hours since I have late afternoon summer job and other activities but don't have to get up early. I also need friendly guild for PVE progress and from what I heard and read you quite fit the description.

What can you give us and what do you expect from us? (I added this question as I think it's essential for a good application)
I only expect reasonably nice attitude from other guild members (it's just a game) and stabile raid organisation. That is it from my side.
I offer good meele dps and funny/friendly attitude. Punctuallity at raid hours and I will be prepared for the raid (flasks, food, etc.). I also offer my knowledge about real world and WoW especially shaman class and/or enhancement in that matter. I did look quite a lot into my class and spec over the years of playing WoW.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
[ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman Wowscr14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Hello m8 Thx for the nice aply at biohazard Smile
Well i would say big VOTE shammy's are always useful and we dont have allot of those guys active atm and beside , You know your class and what you are talking about
Gl
Greetings Tryanddie
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Edited ur post so we can see the UI image )) Well in overall very nice application. Since we dont have any of enh shamans in guild your chance to enter increase like 50% and also i vote up so it means ur chance is like 80% now )) Unless somebody have something to say that will make me to change my decision.
Good luck mate , lets wait for others to respond ( ill force them now to do it ))))
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Accepted on Trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Application: Geolina- Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1