BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eot
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name:Niklas Härdin

Ocupation:Just completed school and in search for work.

Character info:

In-game nick name:Eothain

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):I usually have played my warrior but lvled this one up a few weeks ago, and I really enjoy playing enhancement shaman.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Dark templars in the beginning of wotlk but then I quit pve and went pvp on my warr.

What was the reason that you left them ? Guild falling apart and I was tired of doing pve.

Previous Raiding Experience: In tbc I raided up to second boss in sunwell prenerf, in wotlk I havnt done so much serious raiding more then just pugs. Got icc exp just till the first 6 bosses because I quit playing just a few weeks after the release.

How much time /played do you have ?14 days on my shaman, my warrior has 260 days something.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Nope not what I know of

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Saw you were recruiting in trade and checked looked up your website and thought this looked like a nice guild.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes

What's your internet connection like ? Its stable, have one of the best ISP in sweden
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting?Ofcourse

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Yes

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yes

Why are you applying to us: You seemed like a nice guild and and the raiding times suited me well.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: I've been trying to find my screenshots for 15 mins but cant find em, using vista as OS if any1 know where to find em let me know
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Hello!

There semi good application, MSEncha shammy havent had those in in loong time. Gearwise your are in good spot above ICC 10 but u are missing belt socket Wink otherwise epic gems and good endchants. i dont see why not to give you a try out in trial. So thumbs up.

Eot wrote:
Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec: (ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago):I usually have played my warrior but lvled this one up a few weeks ago, and I really enjoy playing enhancement shaman.
Can u tell more about this any off specs? Resto? sometimes we need ppl to play their off specs in order to be able to raid!

WoW heroess link

and for your question:
WoW folder there should be screenshot sub folder inside
like mine is D/Program files/world of warcraft/Screenshots
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:27 pm

thumbs up also
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 pm

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman   [ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1