BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aoki
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 1:16 am

Personal info:

Name: Daniel

Ocupation: Student

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec:
Human, Paladin, Retribution

Armory Link:

Previous Guilds:
Extensive, Infected, Pressure

Why did u left your previous guild?
The mentioned guilds are the serious guilds that I have been in. With Extensive we raided classic wow at level 60, we did all of the content up until BC. During BC I decided that I needed to play more hardcore and joined Infected, being one of the first guilds on our realm to down a couple of bosses, eventually we did the BC content and the guild eventually disbanded, they then formed Pressure, we did all of Naxx and Ulduar(Hard Mode) when it was considered "hard" and then eventually even that guild disbanded. So I decided to take a little break, since the guild got disbanded.

What was your Vanilla and TBC progress?
Fully cleared.

How much time /played do you have?
On my previous account before the break, I had A lot of played. With this current new account not as much. I can't tell for sure how much I've played wow when it comes to the /played command though.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
No

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Yes, ofcourse.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Yes, ofcourse. Whatever is needed, I will have it.

Are your internet connection working fine?
My internet connection works perfectly.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yes, I do.

Also I would like to mention that I am a very reliable player, not to brag or anything, because I am also a humble person. But you can count on me being able to be on atleast 90-95% of the raids.

I have just recently got 80 though on this char(3 days total), and so far I already have 4.7k GS, and I'm sure if you guys give me a chance, you'll soon see that I'll fit in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:40 am

Hello aoki,
first of all we thank you for your apply it is a very nice one.
Can you give us your nick or armory link so we can check ur gear etc?

Waiting for ur answer,
Healmyflesh.
Back to top Go down
Aokii
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:55 am

Thank you and here is the armory link:

Like I mentioned in the apply, my gear might not be good right now. But in only 3 days at 80 I got to 4.7k gs and I do pretty good dps already. Please keep that in mind when making your decision.
Back to top Go down
Aokii
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:57 am

For some reason the link won't show when you post as a guest, I'm assuming. So my nick is Aokii ingame, at Jaedenar, Paladin, Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 am

Ok thanks mate =)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 am

We decided to give you a chance as Max told you.
GL on your trial mate!
ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin   [ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Aoki Retri Paladin
Page 1 of 1