BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Disc priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dárktime
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Disc priest Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:35 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are. I am 30 years old have one child and one on the way(don't worry i she an multitask task Smile. Am very much a gamer and stick to what i like. i play 5 aside football with friends but did like playing rugby when i was younger, but time and situations get you.

Name: Michael (Dárktimes)

Ocupation:None since 6 months ago (but in training ) Wink

Character info: Dárktimes. Disc priest, herb,alch 450 in both can be changed if you like but may need help depending on hoe fast you want the change.

In-game nick name: Dark

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): i leveled from 1-80 as holy then chaned to disc around 3 months ago as disc is more a total difrent spec in the healing spec (as a priest) i like disc more as its more tank heal and reduce damage spec, which in its self is total different from holy. atm i us in disc . My armoruy is is but i will be up dating my main to midnight sun dagger an a off-hand

You the unique owner of an account ? i have always been the owner of my account, and i have an authenticator on its way.

What previous Guilds have you been in ? I was on another server(Doomhammer with a guild called The British Guards) because they are now inactive i moved to this server. iI waited a week so to see what guilds was the right for me. I di join Fullmoon but atm they have a lack of members that have the desire to raid but also my need for more end game content.

What was the reason that you left them ? Sorry i diffident read this question 1st, it does say above. IF u want me to say more please ask but i don't know what i can say.

Previous Raiding Experience: icc 10 11/12(i know the tactics but its just finding the group that want to go all the way) icc 25/ 9 different bosses in all including blood council and so on. If you want more in depth please ask.

How much time /played do you have ? I play at least 10 hours a day normally.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No i don't but i hope to.

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Spam, your forums and from speaking to Turwinkle.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes i have my second spec ready to go in what ever spec you/we( Smile ) need

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) That's just a must, and should not be a question.

What's your internet connection like ? Never a dc yet.
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? If that's all its based on then ill pass.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Always

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Also a must if you want to raid.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes i have and i agree.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yes no need to ask, as long as its fair

Why are you applying to us: Because i am new to the server and i didn't find the full on raiding i thought, i apply here from speaking to one of your members i bleive i will add to your force.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: ill try........I just dont know where it goes when i press print screen. If you can help i will gladly show it.

Thank you for reading my post and i hope to here from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello there again!

Nice long application, we like those! Nice gear and it is fully enchanted and gemmed so thats big plus except for your weapon but u mentioned that your trying to change it. You got experience and looks like you are able to join our heroic runs right away and you are a HEALER which we lack atm badly so i cant say any reason why not give u change as a trial! So thumbs up from Turwinkle! Lets wait opinions from our other officers and mainly from our priest classleader rainbows!

Hope to see u soon in our guild!

WoW heroes link!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:54 pm

Vote up! but could u explain please why do you use 10 crit 10 int gems?
Back to top Go down
Spuck

Spuck

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm Wondering same as Max but anyway i would like to give you a change
Back to top Go down
Lumpa
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:56 pm

@ Chroniel! So, I'm not allowed to reply? Surprised -> emo panda <-

Anyways, I won't say anything about the application. In general I think we need more people to secure raiding.

Also for the help of getting a screenshot or you UI;

1 - print screen
2 - open paint (standard windows program ofc)
3 - Ctrl + v
4 - save it where you want
5 - Upload it to a random website you want and link it to this one (e.g. photobucket) / or upload it on the website (don't know if that's possible though)

Good luck with your application!
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 11:58 pm

MaxFax wrote:
Vote up! but could u explain please why do you use 10 crit 10 int gems?

well i can only see one 10 crit 10 int gem Razz
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:30 am

Nice application indeed. What can I say ..... thumbs up from me too, but we should really really get you a new weapon because that one is for range dps Razz
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:33 am

Rainbows..... u are crushing my believes in that weapon... u told it rocks for my druid..... no u say its dps omg........

Well bk to serious business well rainbows says thumbs up and she is our priest master = Welcome aboard!!

[ACCEPTED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Disc priest   [ACCEPTED]Disc priest Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Disc priest
Page 1 of 1