BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarrah
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

I applied to BioHazard because, after doing some research on my own, I came to the conclusion of this guild being exactly what I look for in a guild. Your focusing more on PVE is definitely an aspect that attracted me. Ofcourse i have to mention your awesome guild name and tabard and badass site, not like others guild who use wowstead with everything predefined. After reading Guild Rules i one more time approved my conclusion that its the guild that i was searching forever.

Quote :
The Guild is its members. This means taking an active part in the Guild, joining in events, grouping with other Guildies on a fairly regular basis, helping others with quests, doing what you can to help the Guild as a whole. That does not exclude soloing, grouping with others, or not jumping in to help every person who asks. It is about finding the right balance to benefit you and the Guild. And never forget - WoW is a game. Lets have fun, create moderate amounts of mayhem, and drink more beer!
This isnt just a words for me , its a statement that i am following!

Personal info:

Name: My real life name is Sarrah

Ocupation: Currently enrolled in IT Engineering Undergraduate Course in Swedish University

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec: Human Priest , leveling as a shadow but as soon as i hit 80 im for sure will be shadow / holy !

Armory Link:

Previous Guilds: Never been in guilds on this server yet, hope to have that experience soon. From my old account i was in Panzerfaust guild from the begining till the end

Why did u left your previous guild? I didnt left the guild i just completely quited wow, at that day i deleted all my chars and never again entered to that account.

What was your Vanilla and TBC progress? Back in those shiny days i was playing with my warrior , druid , rogue and i've done Molten Core , ZG,BWL,AQ40 and ofcourse Onyxia. After BC hit the stores i bought it and in 2 years me and my guild have fully cleared Karazhan , Zul'Aman, Grull, Tempest Keep, Black Temple and SSC. But anyway it cant be proved since i dont have my old account and i started everything from 0. The thing is : or you believe me , or not , the choice is after you ofcourse Smile

How much time /played do you have? Will sounds ridiculous but its 1 hour and 32 minutes on this character

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Not yet, i was trying to talk with Whatever but he was not in humour though , so i decided to stop whisping him, because it was smelling of ignore list =)

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Well ofcourse , it's undisputable.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Everybody able and me aswell , or i cook by myself or i buy from AH but i know that its MUST HAVE for raids!

Are your internet connection working fine? Well my ISP promised me 24Mbps but im having like a half of it cuz of cable interferences and other physical aspects . But its well enough for playing wow. Having average like 100 ms latency.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? I will download ventrillo for sure , as for mic, i have to buy it though , but it wont take long

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application Wowscrnshot042510163625
Back to top Go down
Sarrah
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm

dont know why armory link doesnt show , probably i still dont exist in armory , i apologize for that .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Hey hey Sarrah!
Thank you for your interest and we are glad for your choice to join our guild but as i told you we are only 80 lvl guild what i can do is invite you to the guild and put you as buddy rank and then when u hit 80 we give you a trial period if we are needing your class...
Whisper me ingame if you got any doubt.
TY and GL!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 am

One of the best applications ever!

You will find alot of good people in the guild =)

ACCEPTED as a buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application   [ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Sarrah , Shadow/Holy Priest Application
Page 1 of 1