BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]application -druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stenlund
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]application -druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]application -druid   [ACCEPTED]application -druid EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Personal info:

Name: Johan

Ocupation: Electrition

Character info:

In-game nick name: stenlund

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): I have been resto since i dinged 80 and been healing in raids since pre tbc.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? havnt been playing in guild for a while now since i got a daugher, but now i have more time to play since she is growing up Smile last serious guild was sinners syndicate, some years ago :p

What was the reason that you left them ? dispande

Previous Raiding Experience:

How much time /played do you have ? can login and check atm, Smile but its loads!

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? no

How did you learn about BioHazard ? i joined up on an icc 10 raid yesterday, any you seemed like nice guys!

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? yess ofc!

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yes

What's your internet connection like ? its good enough
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? yes

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? not atm

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ?
Why are you applying to us: as i wrote before i joined u on an icc run and i seemed like a nice guild! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application -druid   [ACCEPTED]application -druid EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Yes hai there!

Well i told u to do some sort of application just as a formality. As i told u where good player and your performance in our raid was good so i think maxfax will agree with me here. And i can tell u welcome aboard Very Happy Just get DBM or wigs they are great help. i will throw u an invite when i spot u ingame =)
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application -druid   [ACCEPTED]application -druid EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Heared about you from Chroniel , welcome in family )

Accepted on Trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application -druid   [ACCEPTED]application -druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]application -druid
Page 1 of 1