BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuxora1
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 am

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Danny

Ocupation: Student

Character info: Kuxclaw, Resto Druid

In-game nick name: Kux

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): have played resto from the start with this char, As my first healing class. Pretty much a standard healing build. My offspec is Feral combat. Open to criticism, Always good to hear how you can improve.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Mad Hatters/The Madness (Saurfang Eu)

What was the reason that you left them ? Currently still with them, However looking for a guild with more raiding aspirations. Been with them for a very long time, However cataclysm raiding doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Previous Raiding Experience: Raided in The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.

How much time /played do you have ? 19 days, And plenty more on another character.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No, however i did talk to one member before applying, I believe his name was Rainboww, A priest.

How did you learn about BioHazard ? From the thread on the Eu forums.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes, i am able to respec to feral combat for dps.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes, Shouldn't be a problem.

What's your internet connection like ?
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Fine, Never had any problems.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes, Also if any other voice chat needs to be used, I am happy to download it.

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Yes, Deadly boss mods. Able to download any others add ons that are needed.

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes, have read the rules. I am unfamiliar with the loot distribution rules, (used to basic Ms>os roll) But they seem fine.

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? Yes.

Why are you applying to us: Current guild has no raiding aspirations. Very nice guild with lovely members, But i'm looking for something different, And i believe you can provide what i'm looking for.

Back to top Go down
Kuxora
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:01 am

Sorry, Forgot to mention that i am fine with server/faction changing. As i am currently alliance.
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh omg we are even got interested by Alliance =) Good to hear! Razz
Well Kinda good apply though u have put effort in it and I prefer to have one more good healer druid in our progress raids as well so we wont have any problems with healers anyway...
Well Its seems like your apply is fine for me and your items are descent so I`ll say Thumb Up from me Razz
So Good Luck and Have fUN! =)
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Thumbs up from me too !
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:14 pm

seems nice,gl;)
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Good Application! I vote for it also we are always in need of healers! Btw we are kinda just started raiding Cataclysm , so i guess u know our current progress is 3 bosses in BWD. And we wont stop from now we will do only better! So, since most of officers and mates thumbed up i say : ACCEPTED on Trial! Hope you will find your new home in our guild!
PS: whisp me or any of other Officers for invite!
Back to top Go down
Kuxora
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanks Smile
Should be on the realm in a day or two. Need to faction and server change Razz

Look forward to seeing you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid   [ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Kuxora - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: