BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Personal info:

Hey there, I'd like to apply your guild. My name is Björn and I come from Germany.
This year I'll hopefully finish my studies as an architect and urban planner... ok, enough of that... here we go:

Name: Björn

Race / Class / Spec: Dwarf Hunter Marksmanship

Character info: I m afraid i can t post links here i guess.

In-game nick name:

Roxxorkid (please don't mind the name; this char wasn't meant to ever hit 80 once I created it)

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:

I leveled my hunter as BM, but as Im certain that MM (especially in high gear lvl) is the way to go (as far as dps and raid-situations are concerned), I have MM as dual spec and will use whichever is more demanded.

Currently I'm working on getting the best possible pre-raid gear, gathering mats for enchants, gems and TOC/ICC crafts.
I realise my gear isnt perfect to hop straight into harder ICC encounters, but I'm doing my best to improve it daily, patiently building it up from small pieces.

Previous Guilds: I started to play WoW half a year after its release. I mostly played on the Kil Jaeden realm, for quite long time. I made my first raid experiences in ZG, MC and BWL.
Once TBC went live i continued raiding with my guild and saw SSC,TK and parts of BT but as duty called (had to go to the army) i had to leave my guild and quit WoW.
Now as I'm gaving a loads of free time, I'm ready for some good raiding. I decided to start over again together with a good friend of mine (Elyan) on this realm.

Why did you left your previous guild? quit playing WoW

Previous Raiding Experience: vanilla: ZG, MC, BWL, Burning Crusade: Kara, SSC, TK, parts of BT

How much time /played do you have?

12 days... I recently decided that this char will be my main. /played WoW would be few years now.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Yes, Elyan

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? I'll do whatever is best for the guild

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions):

Yes, Im 450 alchemist and also willing to provide flasks etc for the guild if I got spare mats. Also working on my cooking skill.

Are your internet connection working fine? Never got any problems

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes and yes.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: Classic unit frames with all mandatory addons (Grid, Recount, Omen, DeadlyBoss Mod etc)

Chosing a guild should be well thought in my opinion. I'm looking for an organized raiding guild cause this provides the most fun for me in the game, as I'm a pve-oriented player.
As I came to Jaedenar I checked the various guilds here, and I decided that BioHazard might suit me the best. Mature guild with decent progress and also a nice social environment (trusting Elyan on this Wink ). I m willing to help the guild in it s progress and it s ok for me to sit out and give a place to a player/class who/which is needed more but normally i m a pretty active player and your raid times are just perfect for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Hey Björn!
Thanks for your apply atm we are needing for 1 or 2 more hunters since we dont got any active so i vote for you in lets wait for the rest of the officers check the apply and then we will give you an answer.
Gl, Healmyflesh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

Greetings Björn.
You have now 2 votes Wink . GL!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:23 pm

All I could add is that I always can count on this guy, plus he's online and ready to go 24/7 (cyborg warning) Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm

Well what can i say , good application, mature player and i hope active as well , and we are in need of active ranged dps. So my vote goes for you aswell. Since 3 officers from 5 gave you votes only thing i can add is : Welcome in guild.

Accepted on trial.

PS: whisp me or other officers for invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home   [ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]MM hunter looking for a new home
Page 1 of 1