BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Buckle UP!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoka

Neoka

Buckle UP! Empty
PostSubject: Buckle UP!   Buckle UP! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 pm

From the speculations, we can expect the new 4.1 patch tomo. (YO!).

Not only that, our guild is now got enough tanks and healers. we are slacking on dps atm (ftw scratch), all the dpsers out there, get ready to raid again. We will mostly like start raiding from this patch. (Ye, our tanks needa litlt time for gearing up so we are planning for Bot Trash farms for items for which we need all available atm).

And time has come for Bio-Hazard to shine and get back to glory.

Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

Buckle UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckle UP!   Buckle UP! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm

CALL MITZU he said he will try rift why we slacking, so now when all set up call him!!! im not sure when i can come also , still have 2 months to finish the university ))) Duno if i risk to pay and play wow on this period )) But yea , go go go , ill leave And some message in vkontakte.ru so he maybe will come back duno. But dont be shy officers u can lead raids etc. Go go go!
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

Buckle UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckle UP!   Buckle UP! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

We still have to wait a little bit some of the tanks/ healers are not geared enough but still its a good thing we have someone to do raids with. that's why i suggested to try some BOT trash farm first and then raiding. We are not slaking actually its kind of fun sometimes even if we are few we do heroics together entertain with jokes and stuff like that . So u go ahead finish your studies because they are the most important right now and don't u worry about we are doing quite fine regarding the situation. I think its a big plus we can raid soon enough even if its going to be a little hard. We are some people left but i'm pretty sure no one will leave. So good luck with your exams Razz
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

Buckle UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckle UP!   Buckle UP! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Also forgot to mention .... Terror and Mitzu pls prepare to move your .... in here I'm not sure Neoka and me can handle the raids all by purselves Razz ok maibe we could but i had to made up an excuse to bring u back here Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buckle UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckle UP!   Buckle UP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buckle UP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Area :: News and Progress-
Jump to: