BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Omitron System Shutted Down!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Omitron System Shutted Down! Empty
PostSubject: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:48 pm

After one night of painfully wipes we finally came tonight here and payed back to the Omitron and suddenly it reflected on his Death! Everyone did good Job, gratz us!

Omitron System Shutted Down! Wowscr12

PS: Few tryes on maloriak and well 3% left to kill that ugly thing, im sure next time we see him he will be dead!
Back to top Go down
http://biohazard.forumotions.in
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:52 am

I killed him!!
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:53 am

Yeah Gj all =)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 am

Chronyel wrote:
I killed him!!
No way , i got killing blow!
Back to top Go down
http://biohazard.forumotions.in
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 am

Both of u lies I saw rainbow Holy Nova killed it!
Back to top Go down
Neoka

Neoka

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:51 am

OOOH Chronie back, omni down. GJ all...

Back to top Go down
Neoka

Neoka

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 am

Well, actually the killing blow came from my serpent sting that was cast when we went last time, it just ticked after a long time Razz
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Lies max was dead i know it! It might have been Rainbows... But im pretty sure it was my awesomeness!! Very Happy Well neoka im visiting star Wink And is the actual star only when im not around Wink
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:22 pm

hahaha no wai I`m the star no matter what =) U are our mOon dont forget about this xD Or I`ll steal it from you again Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:46 pm

gogogo loloriak next!
Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 am

Actually it wasn't the Holy Nova! the mighty Lighwell blinded him he fell hit his head and ..... well u know the rest
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 am

Yeah so u should have to thanks to me cos I knew something like that could happens cos of that I didnt use last charge of Lightwell and secrificed myself during the combat! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omitron System Shutted Down!   Omitron System Shutted Down! Empty

Back to top Go down

Omitron System Shutted Down!
Page 1 of 1