BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrathles
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   [ACCEPTED] Application EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 am

Personal info:

Name:Helder

Ocupation:Security on S.E.F.

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec:Human / Rogue / Assassination

Armory link

Previous guilds:Xupakabra

Why did u left your previous guild?I already explain to soul in ventrilo

What was your Vanilla and TBC progress?i play less 1 year and begin with lichking so dun have many experience on vannila and TBC.

How much time /played do you have?27 days / 1 year ( this is my second char80 but its my main )

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?yes wild, soul, rznb and sulfuxuz

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?sure lol but tbh cant tank or heal with my rogue muhahaha Very Happy

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) OFC.

Are your internet connection working fine?yes.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?yes also have ts and skype.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:hmm i have some issues and canĀ“t post my UI :S but i use bartender omen dbm GS and many other addons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Hello Helder. Reading this application took me 3 minutes probably you wasted even less time to write it. I know that you are friend of our officers but still you have to show an example of good application, so future people who want to recruit can see the template of solid application and not like this one ... Actually untill now i didnt see any application that i can call good one. That's my advice for the future, when you are applying to the serious guild , make a serious application and you'll automaticly get more "points" on trial. Thats my words about your application.As for personality i heared that you are nice person , anyway waiting for other officers to make a decision.

Regards,

MaxFax
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 pm

ACCEPTED for trial!
Gl on it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Application   [ACCEPTED] Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application
Page 1 of 1