BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gazle
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)   [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Ello peeps Smile

Personal info:

Name: Nicki

Ocupation: School

Character info:

In-game nick name: Gazle

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
I have been using holy specc on my paladin since the start of wrath - ending of Ulduar, ive recently moved back on my pally after some time on a few other chars and wanna raid heal again Smile (cant get armory open so ya have to go look yaself Smile) and im a dwarf for no reason Surprised

You the unique owner of an account ?i am the only one using it yes Smile

What previous Guilds have you been in ? oh lord Surprised cant remember all but heres the most important ones Surprised Horizons, Sasquash, Riddlebox(horde)

What was the reason that you left them ? Horizons(got tired of wow back in TBC), Sasquash (got tired of the leader + an officer, so left even tho i was an officer aswell), Riddlebox(was tired of doing ICC with 8 people that didnt know what they we're doing Surprised)

Previous Raiding Experience:Vanilla Cleared, TBC nearly cleared (missing middle part), wrath cleared except Lich King (been PvPing for a while) Smile

How much time /played do you have ? have no idea what my /played time is but i began playing wow 1 month after it got out Surprised

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?nope

How did you learn about BioHazard ?been trying to find a 10m raiding guild, havent been lucky but i found 1 Smile you Very Happy

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?sure nps Smile

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)allways have... allways will Smile

What's your internet connection like ? My connection is solid and at a 8/1 so no problems Smile

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?kinda hate ventrillo but if thats what ya use ... sure Very Happy

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? using DBM and Healing addons

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? yup

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? sure Smile

Why are you applying to us: as said abit higher in the app.. i am lookin for a 10m Raiding guild and they aint easy to find Smile overall just lookin for 9 others to enjoy an ICC with Smile

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:[ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) Addonting.th

looking forward to some raiding with you guys Smile (if i join ofc) Smile

thx for ya time Smile
Gazle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)   [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:23 pm

thumbs up from me...u seem to be a nice guy

and i liked the screenshot Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)   [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello there Dwarf!

Nice applications =) Ah healer the role that is very needed atm Wink Gearwise u are pretty good for ICC10 as i can see ur get most upgrades from there... Missing enchant on Chest and legs fix those plz Very Happy epic gems good good... And u sound nice person and as i said healers are most welcome atm =) so Thumbs up from chroniel. Also roxxor likes u so i dont see any reason why no to take u on trial welcome aboard mate =)
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)   [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:27 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)   [ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy) Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Level 80 Dwarf Paladin (holy)
Page 1 of 1