BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oudeiss
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Personal info:

Tell us a bit about yourself:
You don't have to go into great detail, just give us a basic break down of who you are.

Name: Oudeis

Character info:

In-game nick name: Oudeis

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
(ie: mostly played holy, just went shadow 2 weeks ago): Human Affliction Warlock. The first class I ever rolled on WoW was a warlock, and it's still my favourite. I have raided a good amount as both destruction and demonology, on another server, so this was me dipping my toe into the world of Affliction - and I love it Smile It's the purest warlock spec imo. 56/0/15, fairly standard talent set-up, I like Dark Pact as an option to Life Tap at times so included that. Dual-spec is PvP affliction, even though I've hardly done any PvP on this char yet.

You the unique owner of an account ? Yes

What previous Guilds have you been in ? Golgotha, Saurfang EU

What was the reason that you left them ? I was GM and co-founder of the guild, we were a casual raiding guild, I left due to personal reasons, but we parted on good terms and the guild continues as before.

Previous Raiding Experience: On my Saurfang lock Elwë: ICC10 10/12 before I left, plus most others (Naxx10/Ony10/ToC10/some Uld10/many older raids). On this char: ToC10, weeklies, that's about it.
Haven't been in a guild here yet though, apart from The Third Faction for one day but they weren't really raiding yet, so with the ever-increasing gearscore requirements for pugs I haven't had much opportunity to raid, and I'm not into begging pug leaders to let me in.

How much time /played do you have ? 22 days 4 hours played, 5 days 3 hours at lvl 80

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? No

How did you learn about BioHazard ? Forum advert

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Yes

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) Yes, naturally

What's your internet connection like ? Very reliable, under 100ms 99% of the time
Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? Understood

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Yes

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? Yes, DBM

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? Yes

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? No problem

Why are you applying to us: I would like to raid again, but not be the GM this time Very Happy

Post here a Screenshot from your UI: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock F074y

Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Well hey there!
Not bad apply at all and your gears seems like descent for our raids as well actually there is nothing for me to say I`d like to say lets give him a chance!
So..
Thumb Up!
GooD LUck and Have Fun!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Oudeis
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Hello!

Thank you for interest in our guild. Nice application. Your gear looks descent enuff and gems and enchants are also good ones. ICC experience is plus. Cant rly find any reason why not invite you to raid with us :p

Thumbs up from me! lets wait few other opinion!
Back to top Go down
Oudeis
Anonymous

PostSubject: I forgot...   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks for replies so far. I forgot to mention a few things:

- I thought BioHazard seemed like a good raid guild with a nice atmosphere, some others I looked into had rules I didn't like, or weren't experienced enough, or didn't seem as friendly. This seems about right Smile

- Professions are Enchanting and Tailoring, maxed. I also have maxed Cooking and working on Fishing atm.

- I missed the first question about myself I think - well I am a big fan of WoW, even though I have only played for about 18 months. I am quite happy outside of raids to mess about in old instances or do old quest chains, I like to see new stuff I haven't seen before! And I always like to get the most out of an expansion, I waited a couple months in TBC before I got WotLK so I could do some more questlines Smile I don't think there is much left in WotLK to see now though, so roll on Cataclysm Razz

Cheers, Oudeis
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:45 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock   [ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Affliction Warlock
Page 1 of 1