BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sütçocug
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Tell us a bit about yourself:
iam not a slacker person i always try to do my best

Name:Erdem

Ocupation: maritime student

Character info:human-dk sütçocugu

52.3k unbuffed tank hp(from pugs and emblems] and some good pvp/pve(wrathful weap and some gear) for dps

Previous Guilds:i quited pve 4 year ago iam a pvp player... nowadays i decided to do some pve with my mates

Why did you left your previous guild?
because %90 of pve players dont have brain they all care about epic... i play this game for fellowship
Previous Raiding Experience:BWL MC AQ40 thats all i quited pve when i was 60lvl i have icc achiev from pugs

How much time /played do you have?
dunno from the beginnig like 5 years- 45day on my dk

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
alykone ketcap and and raikage are my irl

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
ofc iam rich^^

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
always

Are your internet connection working fine?
most of time

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
have both

Why are you applying to us:
iam not gona do pve for items just for having fun and also if we do good i might contune with u during catalysm i am able to online everyday
Back to top Go down
sütçocug
Anonymous

PostSubject: asds   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:47 pm

42k unbuffed:D
Back to top Go down
Anduril

Anduril

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Well Kinda short apply but he is my friend so I just cant say bad things Razz
Anyway his a good player and good dpser as well and also he played this game since the begining and his kinda active in game since we even cant find a tanks for a future raids and he would be really usefull well I said everyhing I want Smile Lets see what our leaders would say as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:10 pm

The thing is... What hes nick? i tried to find on armory but couldn't find it =/
Write your name exacly as it is plz...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Try this mate: Sütçocugu

Seems to be codepage issue Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Hey m8 thx for aplying

Can i see your pve gear ingame sometimes cuase armory only show's pvp gear ?
I'm guessing your bloodspec is your tank spec , its not a really good tank spec tbh but we could help you with that ofc il give my vote as soon i have seen your pve gear
Greeting Tryanddie

[ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank 3232838rkaWH
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:32 pm

sütçocugu is my real friend and uber wow player inv plsss Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:51 am

well talked to him and he's willing to change a few things for the best , and gear is alright so i say VOTE Wink gl m8
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:30 am

Well everything seems ok but i really hate seeing people on the bench waiting for they turn to raid , and our current dps DKs are Vladda and Mourn and as for tanks we have Tryanddie, Elyan, Chroniel, And, Soul . Thats true that sometimes our tanks slacks but still , well lets wait for others to post their opinion, also want to hear from you Erdem , what you think about this situation.
Back to top Go down
sütçocug
Anonymous

PostSubject: sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:30 pm

İts ok for me... i am wasting most of my time in arena if you need me i can join to raid as dps or tank i have both gear Also if you start 25mans u ll need extra tank/dps so everything is okey for me-you... btw i changed my tank talents as y want:(
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Well then its ok for me , hope we will find you a spot rly fast! Whisp me or other officers for invite

Accepted on trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank   [ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]sütçocugu Dk dps/tank
Page 1 of 1