WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Share | 

[ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o

Go down 
AuthorMessage
And

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 am

Personal info:
Omg lets roll..

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I`m a simple guy with simple needs What a Face ... Well just joking... My name is Alex or Sasha call as u wish.I`m from Ukraine but lived in Turkey about 9 years not I`m again in Ukraine be cause of some personal reasons... Now preparing for my own examens and playing WoW( God Damn game ) be cause just cant keep myself away from this game Shocked I`m kinda tranquil guy got patient and some of good qualitys as well...

Name:
Alex or Sasha

21 Omg I just couldnt believe it when I wrote it Shocked AM I THAT OLD JUST OMG...

Oc(C)upation:
Student..Yeah I`m still student Sad

Ukraine I`m kinda Wild-Man alike Tarzan Very Happy

Character info:
That would be hard...

In-game nick name:
AND... History of my nick name is too difficult but I`ll tell ya Wink Actually its easy to explain when I migrated my char his name was Anduriltr but when I migrated I just should rename it I wanted to make it as Anduril but accidently I press on enter when there was only And Sad

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
Well I`ve been played this whole time as healer I`ve been healed in Molten Core-BlackWing Lair-Ahn`Qiraj at 60 lvl than All of TBC dungeons and whole time I`ve been as healer but not I`m kinda bored from it I`ve respected to Protection-Retrubition so I`m protection at the moment and I just wanna play it this way...

Previous Guilds:
There wasnt any...

Why did you left your previous guild?
I didnt leave Sad

Previous Raiding Experience:
All of Normal Dungeons at lvl 60 BWL, MC, AQ, Naxx etc etc.. All of TBC Dungeons at 70 lvl but I`ve been kinda lock of WTLK Dungeons be cause I just couldnt play cos of personal reasons... So since now I`ve seen Naxx ToTc 10-25 and EoE and some others....

How much time /played do you have?
With And 160 days and I got 80 Lock one more 80 Horde Pally and Horde Priest as well..

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
Aye my real life friends Mayonez and Ketcap... Omg they were here omg omg affraid

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Aye Aye whenever needed!

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Always prepared...

Are your internet connection working fine?
I dont have any problem with my connection its kinda good I dont complain...

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Yeap I`ve mic and also I got my own Ventrilo server..

Why are you applying to us:
Dunno I though I could say me that :suspect:
Well The Truth is I just wanna play with my friends and have fun with guild members and I also wanna kill this bastard Arhas whenever I did those compaign in Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and when I saw how he destroyed his own man and from that moment I just wanted to murdered him... Bastard....

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
Before...

Currently...
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:49 am

Quite good application , actually we have one prot pala on trial but this will make a challange between you so i vote up to give a chance to Sasha Wink

Lets wait and see what's other officers says.

Udachki!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 am

Well like maxfax said its a good apply and we have another protection paladin on trial,well we can almost do a second group to icc so you got my vote to enter as trial.

Udachki! (i hope i didn't call you any name -_- blame maxfax)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:26 am

Nice to see some effort in an apply.

Regarding your ui. I don't know how paladins play, what spells they use. However, are those keybinds the only ones you've got, or are the other ones hidden? Incase those spells/abilitys are the only ones you use, you should probably hide the other ones to make the ui a bit less messy. I suppose your monitor is really small due to the high UI scale/low resolution. Saving a line of empty space on the bottom of the screen in my opinion useless. I never have my bagbar visible, since I can just keybind them to a key.

Best regards,

Hamlin
Back to top Go down
And

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Quote :
Udachki! (i hope i didn't call you any name -_- blame maxfax)

Yeah np its mean Good Luck at Russian Language Smile

Quote :
Regarding your ui. I don't know how paladins play, what spells they use. However, are those keybinds the only ones you've got, or are the other ones hidden? Incase those spells/abilitys are the only ones you use, you should probably hide the other ones to make the ui a bit less messy. I suppose your monitor is really small due to the high UI scale/low resolution. Saving a line of empty space on the bottom of the screen in my opinion useless. I never have my bagbar visible, since I can just keybind them to a key.

Well you are right I do use hiding key bindings and more of my skills are hidding as well the reason I hide them is easy to explain cos its give me more free space in my screan and I can see everything whats going on...I also use keybindings as I said there is many of them lik Q-E-R-T-G-V-Alt+E etc etc its really important I though...

Thanks for all of yours comments..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey And!
Very nice apply we decided to give you a trial period.
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] And-Protection paladin applyed :o
Page 1 of 1