WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Share | 

[ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elyan

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin   Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:41 am

Name: Jack

Ocupation: IT Engineer

Character info: Human Protection Paladin 0/53/18
In-game nick name: Elyan

Currently 40k hp, 29k armor, block capped. Gearscore would be around 5100-5200 I guess. I realize this is pretty average, but I'm always ready to play offtank role (or any other role suitable). Currently working hard on gearing up, gathering mats for ICC crafts for quick improvement.

Previous Guilds: it's my first character on this realm

Why did you left your previous guild? Quit the game

Previous Raiding Experience: classic up to BWL/MC, BC up to BT/HS. Mostly as tank or healer. Always being familiar with strategies on new content.

How much time /played do you have? 18 days on this toon. However, I've been playing since late 2006 (with some breaks)

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? Not yet

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? Certainly

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) I am, having a pocket gnome alchemist friend (and cooking on alt)

Are your internet connection working fine? Yes, no problems whatsoever

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? Long story short, I am able to use Mangler (Ventrilo for Linux), but haven't got mic to work yet. I am aware this may affect my raid performance, thus I'll do my best to sort it out

UI: pretty standard, using Grid, DBM, Omen, Recount, Tankadin, Quartz, OmniCC and some other minor addons

Why are you applying to us: After checking several guild recruitment announces, I find Biohazard most suitable guild I could join. Clear guild rules, mature people, focus on 10man, DKP system, will to progress and work hard on current content is exactly what I'm looking for. Raid time 22:00 is also great for me as GMT player (the later the better).

I consider myself reliable, mature player with an eye for details. I am quite new to paladin tanking, however not new to class itself. I used to play tank role (druid and DK) for quite a good while and always enjoyed it. When not raiding, I keep solo running through old content (MC AQ20 and such) and other crazy stuff. Always ready to help others and always up for some good fun. Not much of a PvP player, but would go if guild calls.

Thanks in advance lads, hope to hearing from you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:35 am

Hello Jack , first of all i want to thank you for showing an interest to join our guild. Application is quite good and i think there is nothing that could prevent you in joining this guild. You got my vote. Now waiting for other officers to respond.

PS: gief more IT engineers!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

Another IT Engineer ? I refuse now! [Joking ]

Well, you have 2 votes now Wink
Good luck.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin   Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello Elyan!
First of all nice apply that you've made and nice experience so for me you are in aswell.
You are ACCEPTED for trial period. Gl mate =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Elyan - Protection Paladin
Page 1 of 1