WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

Share | 

[ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hamlin

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 am

Hi. I read the post about your guild on the official server forum and was happy about how perfectly suitable this guild would be for me. By checking my armory you would see that I've been inactive for quite some time. I've been having a break due to heavy schoolwork, but now I am very eager to get back into the game. However, my account have been hacked and there is a little struggle to get it back. That filthy hacker changed my account name, password and probably alot more to make it harder for me to get it back. Due to the great effort that hacker put inot my account I believe it could have been used as a gold farming bank, and now is filled with gold, hehe. Joke aside. I am currently doing my best to get my account and solving this issue with blizzard account and billing support.

Personal info:

Name:
Adam

17, without a lack of maturity, I promise you that. I'll become 18 this summer, 18 July to be specific.

Ocupation:
High school. Studying Media, Graphical Design. Which means I am pretty good at Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, and design overall.

Character info:

Race / Class / Spec:
Night Elf / Druid / Restoration

Armory Link:

Previous Guilds:
Lokum
Unity (currently named Dimension)
Doing it fun
Vanquish

Why did u left your previous guild?
Lokum: After a huge attempt of becoming a 25 man hardcore raiding guild, which we failed, we ended up disbanding. But left me with very good ingame friends.
Unity: I liked the structure in this guild alot. But when we started raiding in Ulduar, I saw that I was becoming just more and more distant to my family and friends. This couldn't go on, so I had to leave.
Doing it fun: The leadership and structure in this guild was like a pathetic joke to me after my experience with such a well structured guild like Unity. I ended up arguing against one of the officers because of his way of treating myself and the rest of the guild. So I left the guild with no remorse.
Vanquish: This guild was good. Well structured and a so on. But the raiding times didn't really fit me. And school was dragging me back. So after a long attempt of trying to be active but couldn't, I left.

What was your Vanilla and TBC progress?
I actually didn't raid much at all during these periods. Although I have some experience of runing through the instances on a higher level, so I could probably still refer to the instances.

How much time /played do you have?
A bit over 100 days. I'm sorry I cannot give you an exact number atm, due to my account being out of my reach. This though is the character I've been playing most on. I have a few alts at 80, but with way less /played.

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know?
No. But I am looking forward to get to know you all.

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights?
Ofcourse. I have the experience of having to respecc several times a day just because of the lack of players in the guild. This was before dual specc though. If requested I could drop my feral pvp specc for another healing specc if the fight requires it. Although I doubt it, because the restoration tree is very universal, and there isn't muck tweaking to do in my opinion.

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions)
Of course. Money is not a problem. I also posses the skill of 450 cooking.

Are your internet connection working fine?
Allways. Never had problems with it during raids.

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested?
Voice communication is crucial in this game. So I do have ventrio and two microphones. One headset (Creative, Fatality) and one desktop microphone (Logitech), for the convenience.

Post here a Screenshot from your UI:
I am doing alot of configuration on my UI. In one week I could have several completely different UIs. Just because I enjoy configuring them. I do not posses a screenshot at the moment. But I am instead going to post a youtube link were you can see how a UI of mine could look like. Although this one was in the testing phase and alot of configuration to it was later made, due to the amount of mess going on on the screen.

Best regards,

Hamlin the Immortal
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 am

Hello Adam. First of all i want to admit that this is one of the best applications here and it was pleasure to read. As for me i would give you an opportunity to become one of the BioHazard. Thumbs up from me and waiting for the response of other officer.

Have a nice day!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaxFax
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:54 am

Forgot to say: please inform us about your account status if there any changes. Thx

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Well i also vote for him to come =)
Gl mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 pm

With a good application, we can know a lot about you. And with this application I can say that my opinion is positive about accepting you on our guild.
GL, and report us as soon you have your account operational .

Back to top Go down
Hamlin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Good news! bounce

My account is currently operational! After 5 phone calls and 4 emails I finally got my account back.
I'm currently installing McAfee so those filthy hackers can go and suck balls, because they ain't gonna get their hands on my account again.

Cya ingame soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok mate nice to know!
You have been ACCEPTED for trial period =)
Gl mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal   

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Hamlin the Immortal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Rules & Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: