BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

LF professional Blacksmith :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chronyel

Chronyel

LF professional Blacksmith :D Empty
PostSubject: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Yo i need a blacksmith that u can trust... So if know any1 plz point me to him/her... I need the item Witch-Hunter's Harvester. I got the mats soon i hope, only missing few Truegolds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:42 am

Well the problem is to find BS with ORBS!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:43 am

Actually just spam in trade and pick one from top guilds. I got mine from the guy from Mesh , dont remember the name
Back to top Go down
Chronyel

Chronyel

PostSubject: Re: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:53 pm

I haz me polearm!!
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:16 pm

omg Gratz! How much payed fee?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF professional Blacksmith :D   LF professional Blacksmith :D Empty

Back to top Go down

LF professional Blacksmith :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BioHazard :: Guild Area :: Tradecraft-
Jump to: