BioHazard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Horde PvE Guild - Jaedenar EU

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterDKP PAGEGalleryLog in

Blackwing Descent: 10 (N) (3/7) : Magmaw - KILLED || Omitron Defense System - KILLED || Chimaeron - Pending || Atramedes - Pending || Maloriak - KILLED || Nefarian and Onyxia - Pending

Throne of the four winds: 10 (N) (0/2) : Conclave of Wind - Pending || Al'akir - Pending

Bastion of Twilight: 10 (N) (1/4) : Halfus Wyrmbreaker - KILLED || Valiona and Theralion - Pending || Ascendant Council - Pending || Cho'gall - Pending

Currently Guild is on SOCIAL status. Thanks for being with us.

[ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest123
Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel Empty
PostSubject: [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel   [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:18 am

Tell us a bit about yourself:i'm fairly open, enthusiastic and have FAR too much time and i'm willing to listen to any and all advice that anyone could give me to be a better player Very Happy, currently a student and enjoying maximum free time and minimum work time lmao, i think thats all thats needed to be said to be honest hopefully get given the chance!

Name: vj
Ocupation: student

Character info:

In-game nick name: Aiviel

Discuss your talents,race,class and tell us how long you have been this particular spec:
fire, as far as i know its the most mana efficient/consistent dps output spec (at least it is according to elitist jerks?!?), i'm open to any other suggestions or changes though

You the unique owner of an account ? yup

What previous Guilds have you been in ? deprivation jaed

What was the reason that you left them ? stayed with deprivation from vanilla (rl frds) but they didnt really have much interest going into cata so i wanted to find another guild that did

Previous Raiding Experience: completed mc vanilla, and not raided since

How much time /played do you have ? 15 days, 11 hours

Is there anyone here at Biohazard that you know? nope!

How did you learn about BioHazard ? read on the wow forums

Are you able to respec whenever asked for it to help specifics fights? yup yup yup yup yup

Are you able to use all consumables during the encounters? (flask, foods, haste and wild magic potions) yup yup

What's your internet connection like ? like my favourite icecream, amazing

Do you understand that you won't pass your trial if your disconnecting? i wouldn't join a raid if i was having problems with my connections anyway :p

Do you have a mic and able to use ventrillo when requested? yup yup

Do you have a Deadly Boss Mod or BigWigs addon ? dbm ~

You have attentively read guild rules and loot distribution rules and agree them to carry out ? yup wub yup

Whether you are ready to a competition and stay on replacement ? yup yup yup

Why are you applying to us: to get to know people and play wow and have fun doing it, whilst learning and being the best that i can be individually and as a team, i might be slow to start off with but when i get going i can definately be a good asset, i'm cheerful and dont like or enjoy putting people down, i learn fast and generally a fun person to be around with.

Back to top Go down
rainbows

rainbows

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel   [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 am

Hi Vj, nice application and as we kind of need a mage in our rooster i will say thumb up from me
Back to top Go down
Stenlund

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel   [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:44 am

i agree, looking goood afro
Back to top Go down
MaxFax
Admin
Admin
MaxFax

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel   [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:56 am

Well seems nice application with some effort in it. I think you will learn fast and if you will put some effort in reading tactics before raids etc it will help alot. Also i dont see anything bad in having ranged dps that we always miss! So i think nobody would mind if i say : ACCEPTED on trial! Good Luck in your trial time mate, show urself , prove urself and be part of the crew!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel   [ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel Empty

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]application, undead mage - aiviel
Page 1 of 1